I can't stop fantasizing about my cowoker...

Km127

I have absolutely no idea what is going on with me but I can't stop fantasizing about my nerdy coworker. It's gotten to the point that I have crazy sex dreams about him almost every other night and day dream about him almost everyday at work. I am newly single (about a month) and one of the reasons I broke up with my last boyfriend was because I didn't enjoy having sex with him.

I don't know if my mind is telling me that i have a crush or if its my mind's way of moving past my ex. I'm pretty positive he has feelings for me, but I don't know if im attracted to the real him or just what I've made up in my head. The idea of kissing him or even dating him in real life makes me feel so confused inside. Hes a nice guy, but id definitely consider him a little bit nerdier than any guy id go for. Hes kinda shorter and not as attactive as other guys ive dated. I also just can't help but think that if I did anything about these feelings it would be painfully awkward if it didn't work out. I'm kind of his mentor so we work very closely with each other. Avoiding him is not possible. When I'm at work with him, I just get excited when he gets close to me or accidently brushes up against me. Sometimes I'll even bend down so he can see just slightly up my shirt. I'm not sure if he knows I flirt with him, but he definitely has no idea about these dreams.

I have no idea what I should do with this. Is it normal to be feeling this way about a coworker, especially someone who is not your type at all? Please help!

For a minute I thought I was reading some erotic novel or something lol. You have the hots for him but is it really him or the idea of him? You go out of your way to call him nerdy and unattractive so clearly there's a part of you that's holding back. Maybe you should just go to your local watering hole and meet someone there and get it out of your system. I wouldn't go after this guy unless you're sure you can put legitimate effort into it. For his sake.

Who cares if he's your type or not. Clearly he's doing it for you! One does not get a hormone rush and giddy if one is not attracted. This happened to me recently too, I fell instantly for someone who was not in any way my type. But the intensity was so bad, I literally got tremors in my legs when he was near me. Yeah....the body does not lie.

Just go there....

• Like 1
Eternal Sunshine

Sounds like what happened to me a month or so ago. I flirted a bit and he made a move...It's the worst situation possible though and we are not suited at all relationship wise.

I would totally do it again though :cool:;):bunny:

Oooh wow, girl you have a lot of guts, detailing all your fantasy here!

Is he single? If he is, why not??? Go flirt with him!

It's super rare to find a guy who turns a girl's knees into jelly and you are one lucky girl to find such a guy in close contact :bunny:

What are you waiting for? Christmas is over! Go get your man!

I was/am in the same boat. I have been fantasizing about a colleague for 10 months now... Ok, maybe not as drastic as you (I did forget about him for a while)... and I, too, have been fantasizing about kissing him, cuddling him, heck, even bonking him! When I was on a date with another guy, all I could think and imagine was him!

True enough (complicated story), he finally asked me out. Inside, I am absolutely besotted with the guy but on the outside I play it cool, in fact, I acted a little platonic with him. Then on the second date, he kissed me!!

OMG I nearly died of out ecstasy! It was literally a kiss-orgasm. I haven't slept with him yet but if I did, I'd probably die and go straight to heaven.

Girl, go live your dreams. Go get your man!!

• Like 2

I am finding this entire thread to be quite arousing :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

I agree with everyone, this is a tremendous feeling to have... go enjoy yourself and happy holiday boinking! :D

• Like 1
Oooh wow, girl you have a lot of guts, detailing all your fantasy here!

Is he single? If he is, why not??? Go flirt with him!

It's super rare to find a guy who turns a girl's knees into jelly and you are one lucky girl to find such a guy in close contact :bunny:

What are you waiting for? Christmas is over! Go get your man!

I was/am in the same boat. I have been fantasizing about a colleague for 10 months now... Ok, maybe not as drastic as you (I did forget about him for a while)... and I, too, have been fantasizing about kissing him, cuddling him, heck, even bonking him! When I was on a date with another guy, all I could think and imagine was him!

True enough (complicated story), he finally asked me out. Inside, I am absolutely besotted with the guy but on the outside I play it cool, in fact, I acted a little platonic with him. Then on the second date, he kissed me!!

OMG I nearly died of out ecstasy! It was literally a kiss-orgasm. I haven't slept with him yet but if I did, I'd probably die and go straight to heaven.

Girl, go live your dreams. Go get your man!!

Great post! Fantastic! I love how you played it cool on the outside but were going crazy on the inside. HOT!!!!!

• Like 1
I have absolutely no idea what is going on with me but I can't stop fantasizing about my nerdy coworker. It's gotten to the point that I have crazy sex dreams about him almost every other night and day dream about him almost everyday at work. I am newly single (about a month) and one of the reasons I broke up with my last boyfriend was because I didn't enjoy having sex with him.

I don't know if my mind is telling me that i have a crush or if its my mind's way of moving past my ex. I'm pretty positive he has feelings for me, but I don't know if im attracted to the real him or just what I've made up in my head. The idea of kissing him or even dating him in real life makes me feel so confused inside. Hes a nice guy, but id definitely consider him a little bit nerdier than any guy id go for. Hes kinda shorter and not as attactive as other guys ive dated. I also just can't help but think that if I did anything about these feelings it would be painfully awkward if it didn't work out. I'm kind of his mentor so we work very closely with each other. Avoiding him is not possible. When I'm at work with him, I just get excited when he gets close to me or accidently brushes up against me. Sometimes I'll even bend down so he can see just slightly up my shirt. I'm not sure if he knows I flirt with him, but he definitely has no idea about these dreams.

I have no idea what I should do with this. Is it normal to be feeling this way about a coworker, especially someone who is not your type at all? Please help!

In your whole post you didn't say anything nice about him, except for the bold maybe.

What if he didn't have feelings for you?

What if you weren't sex deprived?

psychologically you are looking for an outlet for your desires because you have been deprived....it's called rebounding....letting off some sexual frustration. I wouldn't recommend getting involved with someone at work.....it could turn ugly.

• Like 1

I think OP needs to sleep with this guy so she can get it out of her system. She just needs an excuse so the experience can kinda be forgotten about.

What about drinks after work? Get a little buzzed, have sex, then text him the next day saying it was fun but blame it all on the alcohol.

• Author

The problem is I have a very professional engineering job. I can't juse randomly hook up with him because even if he returned my feelings, it would be so awkward to see him at work. I am literally the only girl in a group of 20 guys at my company. I don't wanta be 'that' girl at work.

• Like 1

OP - it's either you sleep with him or find a guy outside of work to calm your hormones down.

Is this how most women are? Play it very cool on the outside but going haywire horny on the inside?

• Like 1
I don't know if my mind is telling me that i have a crush or if its my mind's way of moving past my ex.

pretty sure it's the latter. your relationship likely left you wanting and along comes someone your mind can dwell upon. it's healthy fantasy and a way to move past the ex. it shows you can have feelings for other people and that helps psychologically to move on. it's fantasy and not reality though, and if you're a professional woman with a good career you'll know it's never a good idea...

pretty sure it's the latter. your relationship likely left you wanting and along comes someone your mind can dwell upon. it's healthy fantasy and a way to move past the ex. it shows you can have feelings for other people and that helps psychologically to move on. it's fantasy and not reality though, and if you're a professional woman with a good career you'll know it's never a good idea...

How sad would it be if the guy she is having crazy sexual fantasies about has no life, is angry at the world because he can't get a girl.

Life can be twisted sometimes...

The problem is I have a very professional engineering job. I can't juse randomly hook up with him because even if he returned my feelings, it would be so awkward to see him at work. I am literally the only girl in a group of 20 guys at my company. I don't wanta be 'that' girl at work.

You already are 'that girl' at work if you're letting him look up your skirt. :laugh: