Webcam date

JOkER2

I've been chatting with this webcam woman who seems to really care about me. She chats with and sends emails and we don't even do tht webcam stuff u would think. But do u think she just in it for the money? Am I wasting my time?

Michelle ma Belle

What money? Are you paying to webcam with her? Have you sent her money for something? Where did you meet her?

oh boy...

It's a webcam site where u pay per minute

If you're paying for this webcam "date" than I would venture a guess that she is using you for the money.

It's a webcam site where u pay per minute

Seriously you have to ask??? Of course it's for money. They pay those women to lure the nervous/inexperienced to open their wallets. You got duped, now get off of there.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
removed degogatory language
  • Like 1

Of course she's in it for the money. That's her job.

Suggest using a free service to chat or talk on the phone and see how that goes over.

Tip: meet girls through an interest or a hobby. If you like gaming there are nice girls on there to chat with. My friend met her BF while playing a game we were on. They are now living together for the last 5 years.

Most likely she is in love with your wallet.

I pay a lawyer to help me with a legal issue. She acts like she cares about me. Do you think she really likes me, or is she just helping me for the money?

Here's a way to know: stop paying and see if and how your relationship continues.