Should I break up with my boyfriend?

keirax3

We get along well and he is loving and affectionate.He have a very busy schedule but he still puts in effort to see me which I am thankful. We live far apart and attend different school. I am 18 and he is 20. He has goals and ambitions which is a total turn on, intelligent, pamper me with treats and send me off home. He was sweet and playful at times which I am totally fine with it.

But the things that I dont like about him is that he don't really initiate a plan, it will have to be always me deciding where to hang out and eat, he used to be a mega player last time- he confessed that he make-out with more than 40 girls, he described himself as persuasive and use it only when he benefits, he is incredibly dirty-minded and makes dirty jokes, when I retaliate him back a little for his comment, he will be pissed and will give rude reply and blame me for over-thinking, he thinks negatively too like he say he is going to die soon because he has a heart problem, he is attractive and popular with girls and it makes me insecure at times, he still uses tinder where I check his online status , he don't really text me that much nowadays and he said he was busy with work, he has raging hormones and wanted to touch me in public and it makes me uncomfortable sometimes. We are both virgins btw and he was my first serious boyfriend- we dated for 6 weeks.

One incident that really affected me is the time when I went to his house and he just forced himself on me like a jungle cat, grinding me, making out with me, touch my boobs and butt where all i wanted was to cuddle with him. I got so grossed out when he cum on my thighs. He ask me to touch his dick and I reject profusely, I got really tired of his sexual desires but I wasn't mad about him because I was into him a lot.

Last night we were talking about dreams and I told him I got raped by him for cheating on him and he messaged me I deserved it. I don't really have much patience and tolerance for sexist jokes. What he said earlier was disgusting and that I was upset that something like that would ever come out of his mind.

I feel like he is saying "I'll do what I wants to" just like what I "did" to other girls. If he is not willing to respect me and change his immaturity, I dont think I can go on with this.

mystikmind2005

hmm, looks like you have conflicting personalities. He is liberal, free thinker, unrestrained. you are conservative, proper, old fashioned.

So you will have a choice to follow him and become more liberal or go and find a more conservative guy. Personally i think following this liberal guy of yours will be far more fun! :)

Deserving rape? Are you kidding me? Any self-respecting dude would never bridge the topic of rape, let alone telling an SO she deserved it. Dump his ass and move on. Absolutely disgusting and that's coming from a guy.

• Like 3

He sounds like a womanizer for sure... I'm a confident guy and like to take charge, but you shouldn't expect anything stable with him at all...

You said he was a "mega player" and has made out with "40+ girls" yet he's a virgin...? I don't think you or anybody would want to hear any more of what this guy has to say about anything really...

My ex was a virgin and trust me virgin guys do not act like that. They are usually nervous, shy, unsure on how to act in a heated situation. This guy sounds very experienced. To be honest I don't think your guy is a virgin at all. He probably told you that so you will feel better about getting in bed with someone un experienced like you, and so you can trust him. No man on this world would make out with 40+ girls and not have sex with any of them. As I said virgins man or women act way different from what you describe. If would dump him if I were you. He sounds like unnecessary trouble BUT keep in mind that if you're trying to stay a virgin until marriage you won't find many guys willing to wait, sure there are a few out there but most will try to get you in bed before marriage. So you will have a much harder time finding a man with that mindset. Good luck

You're 18 and he is 20. This whole affair will be a distant memory soon... hopefully sooner than later. Guys at this age generally are not being serious about any relationships which is why he's still on Tinder. Do yourself a favor and focus your life at this point on your education instead of boys. Your time will be better spent.

mystikmind2005
Deserving rape? Are you kidding me? Any self-respecting dude would never bridge the topic of rape, let alone telling an SO she deserved it. Dump his ass and move on. Absolutely disgusting and that's coming from a guy.

Ahh now i get it, first i thought that was part of the dream, but he really said that? that's way bad, agree with above