I am interested in an enormously attractive guy at my school...

Mariah98

I am 17, and there is a guy (18 years, as far as I know) who started at my school maybe one month ago, and he is seriously hands down the most attractive guy I have ever seen in my life, all categories - he is maybe 6'4 with a body like a Greek god or something, and with a truly beautiful face and kind, innocent eyes - and he also seems very cute and likeable as a person as well.

That happens to be exactly my personal taste when it comes to guys, and apparently a lot of the girls at my school have the same taste - they constantly flirt with him and start conversations with him, even though he seems to be pretty shy and quiet.

I constantly feel that some other girl will snatch him at any moment, and at the same time I feel a bigger and bigger desire for him the more I see him.

I always find myself staring at him, blushing and trying to be somewhere close to him whenI see him and making sure that he can see me, and I am 100% sure that he has noticed that by now.

But I am so darn shy of him - I have managed to lock eye contact with him maybe two seconds one time and tried smiling a little, but his beauty made it feel like looking at the sun, lol.

I was hoping that he would approach me after that, but he simply looked a little curious and then forgot about me.

What should I do?

Should I ask him out right away, or should I ask him for help with a school subject or something?

How can I stick out and seem at least a little bit special?

It amazes me how many women have such a difficult time getting a guy to go after her... I always knew many guys had this issue, but women need to realize that they don't really have to do anything. Just throw a couple signs out there and any in tune guy should be able to pick up on it...

But anyways, YOU should probably just get more social with him and get playful. I know you said you're shy with him, but if you want to shake the cage a little bit, suck up any shyness and be very approachable with him.

• Author
It amazes me how many women have such a difficult time getting a guy to go after her... I always knew many guys had this issue, but women need to realize that they don't really have to do anything. Just throw a couple signs out there and any in tune guy should be able to pick up on it...

But anyways, YOU should probably just get more social with him and get playful. I know you said you're shy with him, but if you want to shake the cage a little bit, suck up any shyness and be very approachable with him.

Yes, I have tried making eye contact with him and allowed him to catch me checking him out and things like that, but I guess this won't be enough to get someone like him to actually approach me.

Is there any good way for me to catch his attention, even if I am extremely shy of him?

I have actually considered walking into him "by accident" a couple times, but I am not sure if that's a good idea, lol.

Yes, some signs should help. But this guy apparently has the pick of the crop so she's got some serious competition - and from girls who already talk with him.

That being said, it takes a lot more than sending out signals to get a guy. He has to have interest in the girl before he'll do anything about it. It take more than simply being available and interested.

• Like 1
  • Author
Yes, some signs should help. But this guy apparently has the pick of the crop so she's got some serious competition - and from girls who already talk with him.

That being said, it takes a lot more than sending out signals to get a guy. He has to have interest in the girl before he'll do anything about it. It take more than simply being available and interested.

Yeah, I suppose that the odds that some of the girls have already asked him out or even had sex with him are really high...?

Valid point here too.

Considering there are other girls who are already talking to him frequently, you do have to stand out a bit. Catch him when the other girls aren't around, and be honest as hell with him... don't be afraid of being embaressed... He'll probably be thrilled to hear how you feel, it'll give him a boost, and you being open with him like that will most likely make him feel like being open and maybe even a little spontaneous.

• Author
Valid point here too.

Considering there are other girls who are already talking to him frequently, you do have to stand out a bit. Catch him when the other girls aren't around, and be honest as hell with him... don't be afraid of being embaressed... He'll probably be thrilled to hear how you feel, it'll give him a boost, and you being open with him like that will most likely make him feel like being open and maybe even a little spontaneous.

Yep, he doesn't seem that talkative at all, though - usually the girls will ask him questions and he will answer them, and sometimes give quick questions himself every now and then, but usually he will answer and smile shyly, and then be quiet until the girl starts talking again.

Is there anything specific that I can do to make him feel completely comfortable with talking to me?

Shall I perhaps give him a smile and always let him know that his shyness is completely fine?

Yes, smile like crazy at him. To where it's almost akward.

Then just be bold and approach him and tell him that you've always wanted to get to know him but you're a little shy and he hasn't said anything to you yet. Have something planned for the weekend, then ask him randomly if he'd like to join you...

Some guys at that age are still just clueless when it comes to interacting with women. You can open his shell a bit. Be very social with him and let it work it's way into flirting.

• Author

Oh yes, thanks a lot for your replies. ^_^

Do you recommend something in particular that we could do together if I "ask him out"?

I guess it might be too early to be at home with him at once, huh? :p

The most important thing is that he understands without a sliver of doubt during our date together that I am interested in him and want him to make a move on me, but I don't want to appear too slutty either, haha.

Maybe randomly compliment his biceps and put my hands on them or something?

Haha.

Well you'll have to figure out something that you two can do where you'll be interacting. The movies is a little boring for that kinda thing in all honesty. It depends on what there is to do in your area.

I would say you could invite him to your house, but then you have to figure out all the entertainment and figure out how to avoid just sitting silently on the couch.

Once you guys are comfortable talking and being open, then you can get touchy feely without it being akward for you or him.

A guy doesn't think of a girl as being slutty just because she wants to get with him. It's perfectly fine to let him know that he can make some moves on you.

• Author
Well you'll have to figure out something that you two can do where you'll be interacting. The movies is a little boring for that kinda thing in all honesty. It depends on what there is to do in your area.

I would say you could invite him to your house, but then you have to figure out all the entertainment and figure out how to avoid just sitting silently on the couch.

Once you guys are comfortable talking and being open, then you can get touchy feely without it being akward for you or him.

Yes, I am gonna try approaching him this next Monday - one thing that actually to some degree overcomes my nervousness is the thought of the two of us possibly kissing and caressing by ourselves sometime in the future - that thought fills me with a huge excitement! :laugh:

Sometimes I feel a little silly, though - I mean, the whole thing that from the first time I saw him I have felt a terrible urge to just jump on him and have sex with him every single time I have seen him, even though I don't know him.

I don't usually feel this allured by a guy, but this guy just screams sex and attraction - it makes me feel so weird. xP

It's like he has cranked up his hotness scale to the absolute max, lol.

Edited by Mariah98
Yes, I am gonna try approaching him this next Monday - one thing that actually to some degree overcomes my nervousness is the thought of the two of us possibly kissing and caressing by ourselves sometime in the future - that thought fills me with a huge excitement! :laugh:

Sometimes I feel a little silly, though - I mean, the whole thing that from the first time I saw him I have felt a terrible urge to just jump on him and have sex with him every single time I have seen him, even though I don't know him.

I don't usually feel this allured by a guy, but this guy just screams sex and attraction - it makes me feel so weird. xP

It's like he has cranked up his hotness scale to the absolute max, lol.

Some questions...

Would you consider yourself hot? 1-10 where do you rate compared to other women at school?

Do you speak to other men at school? Do other men hit on you?

• Author
Some questions...

Would you consider yourself hot? 1-10 where do you rate compared to other women at school?

Do you speak to other men at school? Do other men hit on you?

A lot of guys think I am cute, and I know I am considered to be around 8/10 or so.

I am about 5'1 tall (much shorter than my crush, haha) and with long blonde hair, and guys at my school have told me that I have a beautiful figure a few times.

I feel like she's probably attractive enough. If she didn't think she was attractive enough to see this happening then she wouldn't be so motivated.

I feel like she's probably attractive enough. If she didn't think she was attractive enough to see this happening then she wouldn't be so motivated.

Some women are delusional when it comes to their looks. If this guy is in fact a "Greek God" then she better be a 10, not an 8.

• Like 1
  • Author
Some women are delusional when it comes to their looks. If this guy is in fact a "Greek God" then she better be a 10, not an 8.

To be honest, I do feel threatened when the 10-girls approach him and even they blush and become shy around him.

But I hope we will have a great chemistry so that he will want to be with me.

Yeah some women are delusional. But she seems like she knows herself.

However she doesn't need to be a 10... I have always been lucky to be "that guy" and I can say, sometimes a down to earth chick that would be 8/10, could easily turn into a 15/10

A lot of guys think I am cute, and I know I am considered to be around 8/10 or so.

I am about 5'1 tall (much shorter than my crush, haha) and with long blonde hair, and guys at my school have told me that I have a beautiful figure a few times.

Don't take what I'm saying too personally as I am trying to help you.

You're above average looks, he's a "Greek God"

You're very short, he's quite tall

beautiful figure means curvy?

If I were a 6'4, "Greek God" I would be going after women 5'7-5'10 who are 10's.

Now you're both young so he probably would like having carefree, hot sex. You seem into this, too, so I think you should be very flirtatious and let him know you know how to ride a bull like a pro.

• Like 1
  • Author
Yeah some women are delusional. But she seems like she knows herself.

However she doesn't need to be a 10... I have always been lucky to be "that guy" and I can say, sometimes a down to earth chick that would be 8/10, could easily turn into a 15/10

It's good to hear that.

I really want this guy. :o

How quickly do you think I can make a move on him?

Is it alright to seek a lot of physical contact and maybe even try kissing him on the mouth at some good enough opportunity the first time we date?

To be honest, I do feel threatened when the 10-girls approach him and even they blush and become shy around him.

But I hope we will have a great chemistry so that he will want to be with me.

Hey, I hope you can bag this guy and have multiples that will leave you smiling for days. Just don't get your hopes up too high as this guy sounds like a hot commodity and every girl will be after him.

Now you're both young so he probably would like having carefree, hot sex. You seem into this, too, so I think you should be very flirtatious and let him know you know how to ride a bull like a pro.

Excellent!!! This is what truth_seeker and I have been trying to get at.