Listen to what she SAYS or what she DOES?

GuskeGee

Some girls are confusing.

She says: "I'm not ready for a relationship," "This will never work, because you live too far away," "I don't believe in long distance."

She does: Kiss me back passionately, hugs me like we were in love, takes my hand and holding while we walk. When she hugs me I feel her heart beats sooooo ****ing fast, the way we hang out and the way she flirts with me is INSANE. I'm talking all the usual signs and the touching and all that.

I'm usually someone who moves on if I see she's not interested, but even her BFF told me she's very much into me. I would move on this instant if it wasn't for all the things she DOES versus what she SAYS. It's confusing me, but it's also strange.

What's up with her? Should I LISTEN to her or should I concentrate on what she does?

Well, she's still a sexual person. Her actions indicate she's turned on by you and enjoys being physical with you. Doesn't mean she wants a relationship. A relationship means a lot more than just being physically intimate.

Besides she gave you her reason already, "you live too far away". Considering she's a physical person, you can see why she doubts having a relationship with you.

• Like 2
mystikmind2005

Everyone has a logical side and an emotional side.

When it comes to women, if you inspire their emotional side strongly enough, they will move Heaven and Earth to follow their heart rather than their head.

Women contradict themselves. Always pay more attention to their actions rather than their words. Women say all sorts of sh*t they don't mean.

• Like 2
  • Author
When it comes to women, if you inspire their emotional side strongly enough, they will move Heaven and Earth to follow their heart rather than their head.

Que?

I didn't get that.

I choose to follow actions and not words. A woman once said to me: "We need to stop having sex" as she undressed and got on top of me.

• Like 1
I choose to follow actions and not words. A woman once said to me: "We need to stop having sex" as she undressed and got on top of me.

BAHAHAHAHAHA, typical

Believe her and just have fun when you hang out. (if you're fine with something casual)

About a year ago I dated a girl who told me the same thing. She wasn't looking for a relationship relationship, and gave me all these different reasons why not. "Might be leaving the country in the future, came out of a serious ltr... etc."

It didn't work out in the end, but guess what, she's got a boyfriend now.

I think when someone tells you "they're not looking for a relationship", you should believe them. If someone really likes you, why would they want to risk losing you by telling you that?

I think when someone tells you "they're not looking for a relationship", you should believe them.

what that means is that she's not looking for a relationship with YOU

• Like 1
what that means is that she's not looking for a relationship with YOU

Yeah thats what we mean, guys do it too.

People know what they want.

mystikmind2005
Que?

I didn't get that.

Que - Spanish word meaning 'what'

I don't know how to translate the meaning better?