How to present my boyfriend's Christmas present?

Mauve

I got my boyfriend his Christmas present already but I'm unsure how to 'present' it.

It's tickets for his favorite band (Enter Shikari) but the twist is the tickets are for in Germany (we live in the UK and he's always wanted to go to Berlin, Germany) and I've paid for the tickets and the flights/hotel. All he will need to do is bring spending money and packed bag.

But this means on Christmas day I actually have nothing to give him (as the tickets are collect at venue and the flight and hotel details are just print outs).

So I was wondering how I should present it to him so it seems like it's a lot and makes up for him not actually having anything for Christmas day. I was thinking maybe writing a letter saying I bought tickets to his favorite band then leaving until the end to say "oh and I almost forgot, the tickets are for Berlin, Germany, get your bags packed!", but that seems pretty lame and unexciting.

So I'm not sure, any ideas?

Print out whatever you do have. Do a nested box thing so he has to repeatedly unwrap.

Also add in some other little trinkets: a guidebook to Germany, a small toy airplane, maybe a new passport cover etc.

Consider getting him a concert t-shirt from the band.