Women Have it Easier than Men when trying to Find a Partner

Mezdar

Yes, women have their shortcomings too but in terms of finding someone to date, they have it easier. Guys have to mostly do the dirty work to do the approach, and sometimes women just have to show their pretty face to get an offer. If you're a guy, it doesn't matter how attractive you are. Women don't do you any favours, and it's most likely YOU MUST approach them, or you won't get a girlfriend. The problem is because looks are less important to women than men, so women usually don't bother to approach, because if they are attractive, they'll be some other attractive guy that will ask them. Some guys like me, feel we have no other alternative BUT to approach you women. It's also because women are more protective, less confrontational. That's understandable when guys are more horny and aggressive.

Also, in a future where women might become the dominant sex (which i believe) where they will be getting most of the higher paid jobs. Women, do us guys a favour and start pullling you're weight, and if you're single and you see a guy you like then approach them. You see it all over these boards, guys in their 20s, like me, saying they've never had a girlfriend blah, blah. Guys feels like they are expected to stand on their on two feet, we fight in world wars, and if he has to start from scratch with no female friends or nothing, he feels it is all up to him to get a date.

I don't women here complaing "aw, boo-hoo, i'm 25, never had a boyfriend". End of story.

• Author

The point is, women's policy on them being the ones on the receiveing end of a date offer is an old-fashioned value. This happens most of the time.

actually MEZDAR, you are incorrect. Many women run after a guy they like. And 70% of the time it is the woman that indirectly asks the man to approach by using non verbal means such as body language, eye contact, etc....

women generally choose the guy they want to be with, not the other way around. If a woman does not want to be with a particular man there is no way in HELL that he will be with her.

Actually MEZDAR you know very little about how women operate and this is one of your problems. Any dude who has some experience with women knows the above.

WOmen make it look like the man is doing the choosing and being assertive when in actuality it is the women who are doing this.

By the way, as women get older they become more direct and will ask men out and even approach men in bars that they like. You are just too young right now.