Can a guy sound too good to be true?

Krieger

The reason I ask is I had a few older woman lately say be careful you might sound too good to be true .

I do not feel I am anything special or have a ton to offer . I have a ton of faults and things I struggle with but I work on things to be a better person and a better man all around.

I Have also been told by woman if I wanted a GF all I have to do is ask.

If only it was that easy . :(:(

I make a short list of my good qualities :

Growing up people always thought I was older because how mature I act.

I am a people magnet people seem to pick up the vibe I give off and always seem to find me when they need help or someone to listen.

For example I was back college shopping for me and approached by two people I never meet asking for help find the school supply's there kids need . I gladly helped them the best I could and helped them out.

At work we have from time to time customers that there English is not very great they always seem to come back and say they appreciate me being patient and understanding.

Animals seem to like me more than any family member growing up .

Next people seem to like me and have noting bad to say about me. People love me so much the that customers that own restaurants bring me food and no one else I work with get anything. I do nothing special for them BTW I am just myself.

People like me so much if I go out to eat I most likely would get free food with out asking. BTW asking for free stuff is low class IMO but if you twist my arm I say OK but leave a big tip.

I am more of an introvert so I am a great good listener that pays attention to things.

I tend to think of other people before myself for example we had to take a test in class so we need scantrons to take the test. I had to buy some but I enough for the whole class in case people forgot to pick some up.

On top of that I am sarcastic and can take a joke as well as tell them.

Also in touch with me emotions but not a wuss by any means . If i need to say something or take action I will.

I remember everything well all most every thing people tell me. I can recall a conversation I had with a total stranger 6 moths ago if some one asked me about it .

I really want to be a nurse because I like helping people and like the responsibility that comes with the job.

Lastly I want to be a dad I know that does not make me a good person but the desire to be a father and a good one counts for something right lady's?

I am naturally good with children .

With all that being said I still do not feel I am too good to be true I am far from perfect .

I feel sometimes I am not good enough to be loved because I do not have career with a purpose and feel like working a dead end retail job is not good enough for me.

First, your career does not make you. I think anyone that says you may seem too go to be true and all you have to do is ask to be someone's boyfriend may have been giving you a hint that they were interested. Lol

There are a lot of suspicious women out there in todays world.

They are suspicious because they have been used before,,, in many cases they themselves contributed to it…..

BUT,,, when and if a better quality guy does come along,,,,,, red flags go up because they always assume the guy has a selfish agenda.

Well, sometimes some do…

Then again…

Sometimes they do not.

If you know who you are and what you have to offer (and it sounds like you do)…

IF someone wants to be mistrustful and judge you ahead of time without getting to know you,,, or always want to "test" you..

just move on.

You (or I) don't need or what those types of women in your life.

• Author
First, your career does not make you. I think anyone that says you may seem too go to be true and all you have to do is ask to be someone's boyfriend may have been giving you a hint that they were interested. Lol

I feel that it society ones job says a lot about you . People think of people that work retail as stupid and uneducated it is a fact. I know not all people that work retail are stupid but a lot of them are.