Rejection

adiamond

Hi guys, so I've been on about three dates with three different guys. I do not think that two of these guys are right for me. One really different from me culturally and I do not think it would be a good idea to date him as there is a strong possibility of him moving back to India in <2 years and there is no way we would be able to work things out if he went back to India. The second guy, I'm just not attracted to. He kissed me on our first date and I was just not feeling it at all. I do not feel like we could ever be that close.

What's the best way to reject these two guys? The indian guy and I have been texting a lot and he seems like he is very very into me (texts me morning and good night a lot and calls me sweetie/gorgeous/cutie all the time, wishes me luck on tests etc.) I don't want to hurt anyone ): Also, the indian guy added me on FB last week and I accepted..

The third guy is a very sweet boy and I feel like something could happen with that. I'm a bit worried because I don't want to keep dating him and have things go further and then realize he isn't right for me because I don't want to hurt him. Thoughts?

Edited by adiamond

The dating world can be tough. If you're not into someone or not sure, make sure to tone the texting way way down so as to not lead them on. If you are constantly replying, then they will get the idea that you are interested in them the same way. People have to have thick skin. If you want, you can email or text the other two simply "Hey_____, I've had a great time hanging out with you, but I don't want to waste our time because the romantic chemistry just isn't there for me and I wish you all the best". Just keep it short and simple and don't patronize them by saying a bunch of stuff just to make you feel better in doing it and don't make up excuses. Bottom line is you're just not feeling it. A little bluntness is needed. Also, do not reply if they reply back to you. Just cut it off. If you like the other guy, give it a little more time. If you feel the romantic chemistry then see where this goes and see if it really starts to progress. If you're not feeling it with him either, then let him go so you don't waste each others time. For me, the romantic/physical chemistry needs to be there or it's not. It's not something that comes later. That's what I've found at least for me. Just trying to take that part slow is the challenge. I dated a woman a couple of times and after the last one she sent me a text that said she felt more of a friendship and knows that's not what I'm looking for, so it was all good. I took it just fine and told her I sensed that feeling so no problem and take care. Honest and upfront and no hard feelings. I was good with that.

You have to be truthful and not lead these men on. Please dotn wait weeks or months as the llonger this goes on the harder it is to detach yourself from them and the men will find it harder to let go.

You need to be direct and to the point. No ghosting as the men if they like you will come looking for you.

Try something like this.

"I need to let you know I ve been doing some thinking recenty. I had a really good time with you but I dont think you`re what Im slooking for. I wish you good luck in your search for the right person".

Thats all you have to say.