How do I encourage my new gf to wear her glasses more often

CalvinM

I'm very attracted to her normally when she's wearing contacts. She has very kind features and is easy on the eyes. She's very pretty, but when she wears glasses it's like a whole other level for me.

She wears contacts when we're out, and I have no issue with this, but when we're in or she's reading, she wears glasses and it's a huge turn on. Especially when she puts her hair up.

Is there a way to encourage it more often, or should I just appreciate that she's really pretty and occasionally very sexy?

Tell her that! Next time she's wearing her glasses, make it a point to let her know how sexy she looks! It'll encourage her to wear them more often.

Being a female and having worn glasses for the last 7 years, I can tell you that I feel a bit insecure when I wear them. She'll appreciate the compliment!

• Like 6

Sure, you can encourage her, but unless she agrees that she looks better in them, then she's not going to wear them out in public as much as she does her contacts.

She may be like I am. I wear glasses all the time now. Been wearing them since I was 8. Didn't like wearing them. Once contacts went soft in the 80's, I got a pair and never looked back. In my 20's and 30's, I wore contacts. Once I got into my 40's and my eyes started changing to where I needed reading glasses, I just stopped wearing the contacts because why bother if I have to wear reading glasses, you know? Might as well just wear my glasses and take them off when I need to read (I'm really near sighted).

• Author

I think she's the opposite. She wears contacts 90% of the time and only wears glasses to read.

Perhaps I'll see them more if and when we start having sleepovers. That's my hope, at least.

Is it something worth bringing up early on?

I think she's the opposite. She wears contacts 90% of the time and only wears glasses to read.

Perhaps I'll see them more if and when we start having sleepovers. That's my hope, at least.

Is it something worth bringing up early on?

I guess i'm a little confused. It's your opinion that she looks better with glasses, right? Then voice that opinion, and she'll continue doing what she feels is best for herself. Maybe i'm not understanding, but this doesn't seem to be an issue? If I liked it when a guy wore a certain shirt, i'd tell him. It wouldn't matter if we were dating, in a relationship, married, friends, whatever.

It's a compliment, not a criticism.

• Like 4

Tell her!

I wear contacts but if my guy preferred glasses I'd be happy to switch except for working out and long driving. (I see better in contacts.)

• Like 1

I agree with telling her I wear "nerdy" glasses - and when I brought up going to contact my boyfriend told me how much he loves the glasses....

Which was nice to hear and I don't mind wearing glasses so I continue to wear them....

• Like 1

Sure, just tell her you think it's really hot when she wears her glasses. :) Don't make a big deal out of it or 'request' her to wear them more often, just let her know that you like it.

• Like 1

If you were my boyfriend, I'd wear them in exchange for a back rub.

No. I think I just really want a back rub right now.

Tell her, maybe while giving her a back rub! I would appreciate a partner who can tell me what turns them on, especially if it's just a way I look sometimes without effort. It's really sweet, actually.

Telling her is the key point here. :)

• Like 3
jam.over.jelly

What is it with guys and glasses? My ex bf used to be the same way. He would literally put my glasses on for me sometimes

• Author

She's a total babe, just to be clear. I'm definitely attracted to her, she's the whole package for me, big black checks in almost every box. But from what I can tell she prefers wearing contacts.

I don't want to make a huge deal out of it, but it really turns me on.

• Author
What is it with guys and glasses? My ex bf used to be the same way. He would literally put my glasses on for me sometimes

I honestly don't know, it's just something I'm into.

jam.over.jelly
She's a total babe, just to be clear. I'm definitely attracted to her, she's the whole package for me, big black checks in almost every box. But from what I can tell she prefers wearing contacts.

I don't want to make a huge deal out of it, but it really turns me on.

I never doubt that she is. Lol. I definitely prefer wearing contacts too, but some guys I have dated and one of my exes have told me they have a thing for glasses. Never understand that!

However, you could just tell her that you're very much attracted to her already but with glasses she just...idk...takes your breath away?

encourage her to become a librarian

A sexy librarian :) I wear reading glasses and a guy I dated called me this and it was adorable ...made me feel sexy ...and when a girl's feelin' sexy ... :)

I used to always put my contacts in when going on evening dates with my BF (yet we would spend the whole weekend together anyway as we have never lived that close by each other). One day as I was getting ready for dinner he just looked at me and said- "please just keep your glasses on- I think you look so hot in them. And I'd rather be without the hassle of you taking them out when we get home when all I want to do is jump you and carry you straight to bed". It worked on my instantly! And now I don't wear contacts very often.

I was wearing them because I felt I HAD to to fit in with what was socially accepted as being good looking. (Think Princess Diaries- Mia is suddenly only acceptable once she starts wearing contacts!) Now I wear contacts on ky own terms- and it's usually just for fancy events lile attending weddings etc. Date nights involve glasses ;)

• Like 1