I asked him...

hugznkisses21

hugznkisses21

So i asked my bf if he has ever lied so that I didnt get upset about something....

And he got a bit angry...he said no why do u ask....what brought this up....

Does that mean he has before, with all the questions.....

It sounds like to me that you are just asking for a fight. Yeah most all guys do lie, and about 99% of the time its about stupid stuff. I could see why he got upset with you when you brought this up. I mean guys HATE a g/f who nags them to death. My advice to you is just to drop. Try not to worry about it. If you want to keep him, dont nag are pick a fight. I can totally see where your coming from. I would do the same thing to my bf esp around that time of the month. I mean i didnt mean to at all, and he would always stay away from. so just take it easy unless you really have something to worry about :)

Hard to say, some people just get rattled easy. What offends someone and hits a nerve varies from person to person. What you asked can be viewed as a simple question or an accusation depending on the ears. If someone asked me I wouldn't be offended but would wonder why they asked. I wouldn't view it as evidence he is a liar.

Not to alarm you, but it's been my experience that most people get defensive when they have something to be defensive about.