Complete opposite wants and needs

Celeste.Carol

Celeste.Carol

Could this work if two are fascinated by each other? Will update the reason for asking, may have something here!

Could this work if two are fascinated by each other? Will update the reason for asking, may have something here!

Why yes, fascination always provides a firm foundation for a strong and reciprocal relationship.

• Like 4
  • Author
Celeste.Carol

One absolutely does not like nor never wants children and the other has children and many more factors like that!

After the passion fizzles out, they will see what they have overlooked and realize they are not compatible.

THE END

• Like 3
Stage5Clinger

No, that isn't going to workout.

• Like 1
After the passion fizzles out, they will see what they have overlooked and realize they are not compatible.

THE END

Agree with this: While the lust and attraction is strong, those things will be sidelined...

Once "The Honeymoon period" is over, they will become overwhelmingly significant, and overshadow any form of attraction....

• Like 1
Why yes, fascination always provides a firm foundation for a strong and reciprocal relationship.

I was being sarcastic about this, CC. Not sure if you picked up on that or not.

• Like 1

(I did..... I chuckled.....)

• Like 2
  • Author
Celeste.Carol

I did not! I went to a therapist for depression and they diagnosed me as a complete eccentric, no other problems, actually a good friend now. Now I am wondering if I am on the autistic spectrum. Aha ha! But yes. I thought against all odds...hum drum. :)

• Author
Celeste.Carol

Well, maybe just a fun hook up. Never thought I would be here in this place...but I am not sure what I want so maybe just fun is in the works.

THE END

Sad but true. You can have different interests but you still have to be on the same page.

if they're differences compliment each other.. it's the ideal

ie: one like talking and the other likes listening : )

• Like 1

Depends where you are in life. Just because someone wants kids at some point, doesn't mean that they go into every relationship thinking that this will be end-game. You have to try out a couple different models and have some fun taking a few Ferraris out on rides before you settle on a Volvo ;)

Edit: oops, didn't actually mean "settle" there, must be a Freudian slip :lmao:

One absolutely does not like nor never wants children and the other has children and many more factors like that!

If it involves children then don't even play with it. You and him are adults so who cares if you end up resenting each other but the children should never be involved in your experimentation.

I have a friend who wanted to find a man with no children, hers being adults, she met a man with 2 kids 9 and 12. She too felt he was fantastic blahblahblah. Fast forward 1 year they now live together and she can stand the children, they make her miserable, she complains non stop when they're over for the weekend, she only has negative things to say about them. Who do you think are the big loser in this game. The children.