Where did he go?

pinksag

Hi, I've been involved with this guy a year. We started sleeping together in January. Official dates slowly stopped after that so I stopped sleeping with him. He asked why and I told him that I didn't want to be a booty call. He said he didn't have a problem taking me out but he never did. Its been months and although we still talked, all he wants me to do is come to his house which I will not do.

A few weeks ago, I went out with my friends and he did not like that. He said I needed to come see him or stay home. I thought he was kidding but he wasn't. He began asking me where I was every time we talked after that. I went to a baby shower last week and told him what time I'd be home. He surprised me by calling as soon as I hit the door.

He called on Sunday and I told him that I was going to ride motorcyles and would call him when I got home. I called him and got no answer. Tried again later and same thing. I haven't called back and neither has he. It feels like I'm being punished or maybe I've been dumped. What do you guys think about it?

I think he sounds like an incredibly insecure freak. Why you haven't dumped him immediately after he told you, you couldn't go out is beyond me.

• Author

Hi Raven. Thanks for responding. I've never seen this side of him and really thought he was joking. I think he's insecure too but can't understand why. He's a good looking man. Trains police dogs. Been in magazines and on tv. These things don't impress me but they may other people. I also sense they've made him egotistical as well. If he comes back, then I do intend to tell him that I do not want this anymore. I want someone who makes me feel good about myself and not cause anxiety and self doubt. Thanks again for responding. I really appreciate it:)

• Author

Hi Tuna. I totally agree that he is a controlling jerk and I'm not chasing this guy. I do have feelings for him but not enough to stop loving myself. You can't expect a loving and healthy relationship until you have that with yourself first.

He finds you physically attractive which is why he wants to **** you, but he doesn't like like you enough to make you a gf. At the same time no guy wants his girl (or a girl/fwb he ****s) to see other guys as it's also very off putting.

My guess is he's realised he can't control you in any way as you're not a gf.

• Like 1
  • Author

Boom! This is how I feel. I couldn't articulate it very well, but you nailed it. I think he finds me attractive too but not enough to make his girlfriend. And he's entitled to feel that way. It hurts but it would hurt more if I were to become someone's booty call. I don't knock anyone who indulges in that. Its just not for me. Thanks for your response and insight. You have really put this thing into words for me and I appreciate it!

• Like 1