Should I dump her??

Sports123

Ok, so I have been dating this girl for about 5 weeks and things are going great. She is pretty, fun, funny, nice and we always have fun together. However, I have noticed she has facial hair. She seems to cover it up with make up and it doesn't look bad, unless your like right up in her face and then it just looks like some tiny dots. The problem I have is when we're fooling around her face like the jawline/neck is rough. Her upper lip isn't rough, more her jawline. I mean it seems she grows more than a few hairs. I've dated girls in the past with a slight mustache, or a few strays, but this girl has more. Everything else is great though. I mean she is a little curvy, but I don't have Brad Pitts body, so I think she looks good.

I asked my sister about this and she said she probably has some medical condition like Pcos or high testosterone. I feel bad she has it and again she does a good job hiding it, I didn't notice any hair until I was really up close to her and kissing her.

So, should I dump her? I just don't know what to do???

StocksnBlondes

She takes pride in her appearance and tries to make the best of a not so good situation.

So ...if you were going bald on top should she dump you if you decided to shave your entire scalp thus making the best of a not great situation?

At some point in time maybe she can afford laser hair removal

If you like everything else about her ...I'd stick it out. It's not easy to find someone you click with.

• Like 4
  • Author
She takes pride in her appearance and tries to make the best of a not so good situation.

So ...if you were going bald on top should she dump you if you decided to shave your entire scalp thus making the best of a not great situation?

At some point in time maybe she can afford laser hair removal

If you like everything else about her ...I'd stick it out. It's not easy to find someone you click with.

Good point. She does look like she spends time getting ready, hair up, nice clothes etc.

Yea, we do click and I do like her. I just don't know how to feel about her facial hair. It's just something I'm concerned about and I am worried I will start to get turned off.

StocksnBlondes
Good point. She does look like she spends time getting ready, hair up, nice clothes etc.

Yea, we do click and I do like her. I just don't know how to feel about her facial hair. It's just something I'm concerned about and I am worried I will start to get turned off.

Valid concern for sure ...you're a guy and it just feels weird to feel stubble on a face ... do you notice it every time your with her?

• Author

So should I dump her or still be with her?? I would love more feedback on this. I just go back and forth. I just think it's a turn off even if she covers it well. Would the roughness bother anyone else?

Dump or keep?

• Author
Valid concern for sure ...you're a guy and it just feels weird to feel stubble on a face ... do you notice it every time your with her?

Pretty much especially when I kiss her neck or my face rubs against hers.

So, maybe I should dump her.

• Author

Funny video, however she knows she has facial hair, that's why she wears make up and its rough because she probably shaves it off. I'm not going to tell my buddy to text her, "you have a beard" haha.

So should I dump her or still be with her?? I would love more feedback on this. I just go back and forth. I just think it's a turn off even if she covers it well. Would the roughness bother anyone else?

Dump or keep?

I dunno, it depends on how turned off you actually are.

A suggestion: How about continuing to date her ..in time when you're both more comfy with each other, sensitively bring it up, and offer suggestions as to how to get rid, like laser, which would resolve the issue entirely!

• Like 1
  • Author
I dunno, it depends on how turned off you actually are.

A suggestion: How about continuing to date her ..in time when you're both more comfy with each other, sensitively bring it up, and offer suggestions as to how to get rid, like laser, which would resolve the issue entirely!

Well, I'm not like repulsed by her. She's pretty and we always have fun together. I like her alot.

Well, I believe she knows she has facial hair that's why she probably shaves and puts make up on to cover it. I don't see what me bringing it up will do other then upset her.

Also, I did some research on PCOS and if she has it, laser won't work because she has an hormonal imbalance. Laser just reduces it, but she probably will still have it.

• Author

I'm seeing her in a couple days and if I am going to dump her I need to cancel.

So what should I do, any other advice?

I do like her, it just sucks she has this. I think she's an awesome person, but I just don't know about the facial hair; dealbreaking?

Well, I'm not like repulsed by her. She's pretty and we always have fun together. I like her alot.

Well, I believe she knows she has facial hair that's why she probably shaves and puts make up on to cover it. I don't see what me bringing it up will do other then upset her.

Also, I did some research on PCOS and if she has it, laser won't work because she has an hormonal imbalance. Laser just reduces it, but she probably will still have it.

Since she knows she has it, why would your bringing it up upset her?

She may even be feeling a bit anxious, wondering if you've noticed it!

Why does it have to remain this big secret? Not understanding that.

Don't tell her you're turned off by it, THAT would upset her.

But like I said, not now , but when you're both more comfortable with each other and the direction your RL is going, why not gently let her know you've noticed, and mutually discuss ways to get rid?

Have you ever been in a relationship before? Just wondering.

• Author
Since she knows she has it, why would your bringing it up upset her?

She may even be feeling a bit anxious, wondering if you've noticed it!

Why does it have to remain this big secret?

Don't tell her you're turned off by it, THAT would upset her.

But like I said, not now , but when you're both comfortable with each other and the direction your RL is going, why not gently let her know you've noticed, and mutually discuss ways to get rid?

Have you ever been in a relationship before? Just wondering.

Good points. I still feel uneasy mentioning it to her.

I mean if there was something else she could do that would make her face smooth, I'm sure she would do it. I think this is probably the best she can do. I certainly don't have any ideas on how to fix it.

I have been in two prior relationships, why do you ask?

I keep seeing people viewing this, why aren't people responding?

Dump or keep, anyone??

I say dump. If you have to keep asking this question, then you are obviously just not that into her.

So do her a favor and dump her so she can find a guy who doesn't need to ask a bunch of strangers on the internet what he should do...

• Like 9
  • Author
I say dump. If you have to keep asking this question, then you are obviously just not that into her.

So do her a favor and dump her so she can find a guy who doesn't need to ask a bunch of strangers on the internet what he should do...

Well, I really do like her; she's great and I could see this maybe being something.

I just am torn and wanted to know if others would be bothered by it and would dump her?

Well, I really do like her; she's great and I could see this maybe being something.

I just am torn and wanted to know if others would be bothered by it and would dump her?

Why would you care if "others" would be bothered by it, and what "they" would do? What difference does it make, you are the one dating her, not any of us.

• Like 5
  • Author
Why would you care if "others" would be bothered by it, and what "they" would do? What difference does it make, you are the one dating her, not any of us.

Because I don't know what to do, so I wanted to see what others think and would do.

I wanted to take a poll of dump or keep.

I personally think you're being shallow.

The woman I started seeing has a bit of peach fuzz on her face and I couldn't care less. She's pretty wonderful, so far and I wouldn't even think about dumping her based on that.

• Like 2

If this is how you feel then there is a really easy solution. Keep dating her and save up for lazer hair removal for her. If she is shaving then she clearly doesn't want it there so you doing that for her (after discussion and if given if the right way) would probably mean the world to her.

Turn this round to your advantage. But no I don't think that you should just dump her for this one. Address it, talk to her about it but not dump her.

Because I don't know what to do, so I wanted to see what others think and would do.

I wanted to take a poll of dump or keep.

From the last sentence, it says how much you view this relationship.

How can others help you decide whether you should dump or keep? :sick:

• Like 1