I need some help !!!

mydoublelife

mydoublelife

I am writing this to you because I know how everyone is feeling. We were friends. We fell in made love carried on this way for a year. We were both in a relationship, we made plans to be together..And then we actually followed through.

Fast forward six months after the follow through, I was having a hard time with life. Children's father not the past relationship but the one before, started telling me that if I got in another serious relationship he would try for full custody. My dad was diagnosed for the third time with cancer.

My best friend was not accepting of the new relationship as she was very close to my ex....we all went to high school together and now are in our thirties. One of my co workers was unable to fullfil her duties and I ended up working so many hours and extra. I saw my ex with another woman and the reason fornoir brwak down was because he didn't want me line a wife....

I kinda went into sonic melt down mode..And for a matter of two weeks became distant only worrying about my own heart. Which lead him to hurt. However he will now not forgive me for it. It has been three months of me push him pull. I just can't seem to end it although he is there now. I feel like I threw away my life for him and he for me, but we did it for nothing now ps he still talks to.me and trys to.say I am being to pushy

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs and move to dating

Welcome to LS.

Are you currently in an affair or have you ended up with your former affair partner as a stand-alone relationship?

Cant help you. The story makes no sense and reads like a dictionary translation from one language to another. It certainly sounds like drama though and that will be your problem.

• Like 1
I really need some insight guys...

On what? You just made a lot of declarative sentences.

My insight on what I could glean from the post:

I'd say concentrate on raising your children for the time being. There will be more than enough time for relationship once they're older. Right now, your children's father is threatening to take the children from you because your dating life is messy and it's not fair for them to be in the middle of all that.

• Like 2
StocksnBlondes

First ...you need help ...but with grammar and following a train of thought. Makes we wonder about your ability to process thought in a logical manner ...and maybe why your child's dad is concerned for his child. Use the edit button on your post if still possible:)

So trying to look beyond that ...it appears you need to restate ...possibly in dot point fashion ...exactly what has transpired ...so the people on this forum can help you. Sorry if that sounds harsh but lots of people post here and I'm rarely at a loss for words or at least some contribution or a thought about how I might respond ...yours is a first so please help us out first so we can help you.

Lois_Griffin

I can't understand what your post is attempting to convey (and failing miserably).

I have no idea what you're asking.