So if side chick basically told main chick whats up and mad me look bad basixlcally

pjm123

Made me look bad basically*

Howcome she wouldnt tell me she heard from the grapevine per say? And just tell me what she didnt like about me and dump me?

Well - is what side chick told main chick true? If yes - then what happened is effectively your fault...can't blame others. If you don't want weird stories getting out about you, stop doing the things that you don't want people to know about...

• Like 1
  • Author

What im tryin to say is howcome she woulnt tell me that she was contacted by her?

Also if she has no one else have sex with why would she not wanna have sex with me?

• Author

What im tryin to say is howcome she woulnt tell me that she was contacted by her? Okay well she was side chick for 4 years for another guy who is musclar and was bettet looking shape then me so thats bs

I'm gonna take a wild stab here, OP...but, my money's on the problem may have something to do with the whole concept of being/having a "side chick" and/or of being/having a "main chick".

• Like 7
  • Author

Point is she was side chick for a guy for 4 years and said it was like an ego thing or something and hes married and she said hasnt seen him 10 months but would be with him if she had chance

anyone have any clue why she wouldnt tell me? When I know obviously thats what happend

Maybe "side chick" and/or "main chick" took a page from your book when deciding not to tell you about something they, as the "chicks" did?

Just a thought...

• Like 2