Feeling confused /venting

kace

I have been talking to a guy i met online on and off for 6/7 years. I live in the UK and he shortly moved back to the USA after we started talking.

I then met my ex 3 years ago so we didnt really talk much, the last time we spoke I know he was getting married. Since I broke up with my ex a few months ago we were talking more and more again and he told me he was seperated from his wife now (she moved back home to spain), but I was not interested really and only thinking of my ex.

He was really persistant and very sweet. We would often text for hours at a time. I eventually agreed to meet him and last week we finally met for the first.We had an amazing weekend away together. I felt so comfortable with him since we had been speaking so long, and we had a lot in common. We got close pretty quickly holding hands etc and he was very loving towards me.

Now though I feel like while my interest for him has grown, he has lost interest in me. I thought it would help me forget my ex without getting into a rebound relationship, since he lives so far away we couldnt really date.

The problem now is I really do like him. We just really connected. Now he just stopped texting me and only replies if I initiate the conversation. I have a horrible feeling he might even be married still..I wish things could just be simple for once...sigh :(

Sounds like the kind of situation I am in.

What I discovered is that mine had a guy on the side she tried to hide, which sent me into flashbacks of a cheating wife I had.

Regardless if he was innocent or not, she hid it from me, which is what I don't like.

I can't say for sure, but perhaps your guy is doing the same.

I was very close to mine, helped her get out of a prison and changed her life too.