Complicated Situation

breezy13

So i met this girl(she's very social) at a social gathering and she started talking to me.

Our teacher was explaining something and she asked me, if i could repeat what he was saying.

So i friendly repeated what the teacher was saying and i stopped the conversation.

After couple of seconds she hits me with the 'What nationality do you have, because you look quite Southern'. So i told her my nationality and i could tell she liked my response.

So we continue our conversation and she asked for me name and other cultural stuff and she start telling things about herself. I felt we had kind of a rapport going on and she was standing like very close. At certain moments our conversation stopped and she kept it alive by asking another question.

The problem is i'm kind of doubting if she really likes me, because another guy she knew just cut into our conversation, talking to her and i was just standing there. After a while she noticed that i was saying nothing so she introduced him to me.

But i don't know what i should believe, was she just being friendly? Because many people say that if a girl likes you, she will give you all of her attention. Another guy just interrupted us.

So i thought i show my interest by adding her on facebook and she accepted.

So afterwards i see her again at this social gathering and she doesn't look at me and i was kind of feeling down. Because she was focusing on her lesson(again, if she really liked me she would look over a couple of time)

So after the lesson ended, i stopped trying to make eyecontact with her and all of a sudden she starts talking to me again.

she asked me about my day and we were talking and than it happend again.

Another guy just interrupted our conversation and i was getting annoyed, but i tried to play it cool.

Than my sister (who is at the same social gathering) also joined our conversation. In this lesson all participants of a certain degree get a free cd. But my sister wasn't in the same degree, so she wasn't getting this cd.

All of a sudden this girl tells my sister, she can have her cd. But that she was going to forget and since i have her facebook i should remind her to bring this cd with her the next time, so she can give it to my sister.

Than she ended the conversation by saying she had to leave, because her friends were already gone and now she had to go find them.

So what do you all make of this? Is she giving me subtle hints or am i just inventing stuff?

If you like her then ask her out.

The worst that will happen is that she will say no. If she says yes then possibilities are endless.

One step at a time. Though without the first step you will get nowhere.