Girl didn't text me back, Should I wait for her to text or text her in a few days?

niceguy1847

Well this girl I haven't talked to in years, found me on facebook and started talking to me. We have been texting for month almost every day with maybe 10 to 15 messages. Not to much. She rarely text first, but she does if we don't talk. Well I asked her on a date this week ( after she didn't talk to me for a few days), and she said she couldn't. Which has been the case lately. She cancel our date, she made, last week cause she got called into work. So I asked if she was still interested because it hasn't seem it lately and she said yeah. Well this week she has been not responding to some my texts. Which I know she is working long shifts at the end of this week and last Friday she found out her grandfather sign do no resuscitate and refusing any more treatment, so he may not last though the winter. Which she told me Monday when I asked if she has been busy since we didn't talk for 4 days. This is the second time she hasn't responded this week. Last time I waited a few days and just said Hey and she responded 10 mins later say sorry for not responding before. What should I do this time, give her space and wait for her to text or text again in a few days saying hey you? I kind of what to see if she want to watch the supermoon lunar eclipse Sunday night with me, so I really like to talk to her.

If you don't text her again what do you think is gonna happen? You're right, you won't hear from her.

Let it go.

Find someone else to watch the lunar eclipse with.

Maybe that girl will get back to you later, in a month, in 6 months, who knows, but at this time she is not in dating mode.

It's either the fade out or she really is busy at work. The ball is clearly in her court & she knows your #. Texting her again won't free her time or suddenly make her like you more. Sorry.

If a woman cancels and does try to reschedule but will happily continue to text you move on.

She just wants attention.

If you have to ask a woman if she is interested, she isn't interested.

• Like 1

Most likely she's blowing you off because she isn't interested. But let's say she really is that busy at work. Would you want to date a woman with that hectic of a schedule anyways?