Dating Asian girls

MARC DESADE

I'm also very much in the "treat people like individuals/don't fetishize" camp, but there are some general themes I think we can agree on.

Speaking with large generalizations of course: be successful.

Asians have the highest median income of any ethnic group in the United States. They typically value career success very highly. If you get into medicine, law, finance, etc you'll have no issue. If you're in one of those fields and you do OLD you'll have Asian girls from all over the world messaging you.

Since you have decided you only like Asian girls, I am about 100% sure you are approaching it from the wrong angle and you will scare off said asian girls because you have fetishized them.

• Like 3

Asian includes a LARGE group of people!

Just "Asian" in general? Chinese, Laotian, Phillipino, Japanese, it doesn't matter? American born or otherwise?

What is it that you are attracted to? Physical looks, percieved cultural norms?

The question is even more vague than if someone were to ask "how do I attract american guys" - so many variables I wouldn't know where to start!

I live in an area with a large Asian population, well, I live in Japantown, but we have huge Chinese, Vietnamese, and Phillipino populations as well (and just about every other country represented!)

I can't give you any tips, despite having a number of Asian friends both male and female. Treated them like you would anyone else.

They're naturally submissive.

Be dominant and controlling, make all the decisions, don't ask, just do.

Ohmygod are you ever stereotyping...

Have you ever dated an Asian girl? And did you know there is a difference between how Japanese girls react differently than Chinese girls versus Korean girls and also Thai and Filipino!?!?

I don't think you know what you are talking about.

• Like 7
I have a passion for Asian gals. Can anyone steer me in the direction for advice and insight on developing game with them?

Move to China.

• Like 3

That`s a stereotype! Also asian covers a lot of other groups and not just chinese, or japanese.

Im of chinese origin. My cousins who are women aren`t that submissive. They do have a back bone and can stand up for themselves.

Its hard to date "asian" girls as they tend to stay together in their family groups or relatives. They stay within their own community and are very loyal. Most are and I hope I m not generalising here.

I wouldnt use the word "game". A lot of chinese or japanese cultures tend to be family oriented and they dont play around that much due to a lot of peer pressure and what their family sees them as. They dont want to be dishonoured,

That said. You could try asian dating interent sites. Failing that if you live in a city. Take up the lanuage and go to college. I met some chinese UK born women who went back to school to learn their own language.

What I like about Asians is that you can cold approach them and they don't take it the wrong way. I always get a good conversation with them especially if they're from South-East Asia.

As for them being submissive. Some are, some aren't. My Filipina ex wasn't. Probably the Spanish blood in her lol.

Ohmygod are you ever stereotyping...

Have you ever dated an Asian girl? And did you know there is a difference between how Japanese girls react differently than Chinese girls versus Korean girls and also Thai and Filipino!?!?

I don't think you know what you are talking about.

I dated a Filipino for 2 yrs.

MovingOnIsHard

First of all, you need to narrow your category down from "asian". There's all kinds of us!

Im filipino and from my cultural experience, the woman in the household tends to be the dominant one in the family ie. She runs the family.

For me, the man has to show that he is capable of being independent in aspects of his life, esp financial. Dont want a gold-digger!

Being a gentleman is important. He needs to treat me with respect and show me i am important to him. It's also a plus if my family approves of you (filipinos are family-oriented).

(Im currently in a relationship with a man of caucasian background)

• Like 4
crosswordfiend
(Im currently in a relationship with a man of caucasian background)

I like how you had to toss in this line… Thinking back on my personal experiences whenever anyone has ever offered this extra little of bit information out of context, it's always been a Filipina.

Anyone have any cultural insight on this?

I once dated an Asian and during cookouts I wasn't allowed to hang out with him. I was to go to the kitchen and prepare the food with the women...

I'm thinking of a few of my best friends (Chinese, Malaysian; South Korean) and wondering if Tobin just wants to hear about OP flopping epically in a solid troll maneuvre.

It would be funny.

• Like 1

If your a white male and live on the west coast (can care less about the east coast ) and just treat them like a person you know like another female that is it. It might take a bit of work to show her your not just dating her to sleep with her but once you show her she is not just a fetish all should be good. It helps if you come of genuine and interested in her as a woman.

All girls are naturally submissive. Many guys are also submissive so need to find women even more submissive than them.