what now?

Maharishi

Went on a first date with a guy yesterday. It went really well. I felt really comfortable with him and find him attractive. At the end of the date he said, "well I'd really like to see you again." Later that evening he sent a text saying he was sitting at home thinking about me etc etc.

He's away for the weekend but has texted me again today.

But he's not set up another date.

What next?

• Author
Make other plans and stop sitting by the phone waiting for him to message you.

I'm going to go on dates with 2 other guys over the weekend if I can find the energy to do so.

• Like 1

BTW why does HE HAVE TO ask you out? Why don't you set up another date? It's not the 1950's, women can ask men out you know.

• Like 1
Make other plans and stop sitting by the phone waiting for him to message you.

this is an advice board. I can't stand when people post legitimate questions & get sarcastic responses. Nowhere does she say she's sitting by anything.

He likes you, and he'll eventually ask you out again.

• Like 2
  • Author
this is an advice board. I can't stand when people post legitimate questions & get sarcastic responses. Nowhere does she say she's sitting by anything.

Thanks lissvarna x

I didn't know you were the board police.

I wasn't being sarcastic, I was being serious BTW.

I'm going to go on dates with 2 other guys over the weekend if I can find the energy to do so.

That is refreshing keeping your options open. best of luck. (and I'm not being sarcastic)

• Like 1

You already know he's going away for the weekend. See what happens when he gets back.

Meanwhile enjoy your other dates.

It seems like a high class "problem" to have.

• Like 1

Glad it went so well!!

Don't stress if he's not making plans straight away, as you said he's busy.

Just keep you're mind occupied and check in with him in a couple days if he's not already been in contact :)

• Like 1
I didn't know you were the board police.

I wasn't being sarcastic, I was being serious BTW.

Well, I found it condescending. Then you mentioned to her that it "wasn't the 50s." I just feel for posters who ask innocent questions and get these kind of responses.

• Like 1