The Do's & Don'ts of texting with women

Canadianwelder

Canadianwelder

Title is pretty self explanatory,

What're your guys' do's and don'ts when it comes to texting women you are either "courting/interested in"... include all types of women, you can be specific to "Tomboys" or "Girly girls" for lack of better terms.

Personally I feel like both are completely different ball games..

Let us know!

DO: call her "babe" early on. Mention how you've been thinking about her non-stop. Tell her she seems like she'd be a great mother and wife. Tell her you haven't had sex in 4 years.

DON'T: there are no don'ts. Women love complete transparency. If she's The One, nothing you could say could ever scare her off.

• Like 4

DON'T: there are no don'ts. Women love complete transparency. If she's The One, nothing you could say could ever scare her off.

This! A couple of penis pics and a few photos of my meth lab is usually all it takes.

• Like 3

You didn't answer the question, OP. Do you share this account with your wife; are you a Company; or are you in the annoying habit of using the royal "we"?

This! A couple of penis pics and a few photos of my meth lab is usually all it takes.

Sorry...just gotta ask:

1) Whose penis pics are you sending?

and

2) Do your meth lab photos include the State's Certification of Health Standards Compliance, or just show the sheer volume of your production?

and

3) Why is MY inbox [still] empty?!?

~pffffttttt~ Stuck-up online men...

:p

=============================

On topic: OP, I get you're more interested in hearing from men what [they think] works, but AS a woman, I'll throw in my $0.02 worth:

Don't. Just don't. One or two texts to establish contact and then one or two phone calls to establish a connection/rapport and then, please...face-to-face, in real time and in-the-real-world interactions, thankyouverymuch.

Best of luck to you, OP!

Oooh, you have a meth lab? Heyyyy

Short shorts and a tank top will get you in for free. No bra I'll make you a partner. That's provided my mom says ok :)

"Us" as in the forum, god people so damn literal. I tried to edit it to ME but no longer could..
Whoa there. If this is how you respond to a forum, I can only imagine how you text women.

DON'T rage at them when they reject you.

I don't like texts. I think shy guys like it because it allows them to just type instead of speak. But a lot of attraction comes from a man's voice. So pick up the phone!

If women don't like what you say in a text they will not respond.

Only when you are super confident and awsome and send the most awe inpiring happy words, will you get a response.

Simple, straightforward communication? Forget it.

Do: Text her "good morning" or "good night" if you've been dating a while. And call her every once in a while, seriously!

Don't: Text her using your ex's name.

Definitely wasn't a rage. Oh the Internet and the lack of voice tone/context.
Dude, you were straight ragin'. Lots of rage in there.

Tame the beast. You might get better text responses from women.

Forgot to mention, don't send a message that contains only an emoji and no word. Use words. Especially if you haven't been able to reply for a little while. Real words. Not "lol" or "u" or "k"

After the first time you have sex with a woman. Do text her the next day telling her how awesome it was.

Don't text asking for a threesome with her roommate next time.

• Like 1