He wants to have sex on first date,should i cancel?

Mizz Layta

I have been talking to this guy that I met last week. He gave me his number and I decided to text him to see what's up. We arranged to meet up today. I asked him what we are doing yesterday and he just said we will figure it out.

Then he suggested we have a little fun when we meet. He started asking me what things I like doing. I didn't know what he was talking about so I asked him to be more specific. He then said sex and started explaining in graphic detail what he wants to do in bed.

I told him that I want to meet and hangout for bit to see then see where the night leads us. He said ,sure its up to me. I am just not sure at this point, I was open to get to know each other first and it leads to sex then great, not just hook up I don't want to feel like piece of meat. On the other hand I am excited to see him

should I cancel

If you don't want to have sex of course you should cancel. If you simply need a physical release & think he can give you one & you would be happy with that alone & nothing more, go. But do understand the choice you are making.

In this instance showing up = I want to have sex.

• Like 9

Don't cancel if you're down for it. Is he at all a creepy stalker type or anything?

Personally I'd apply a little more discretion but it's your world. :D

• Like 1
He then said sex and started explaining in graphic detail what he wants to do in bed.

I am just not sure at this point, I was open to get to know each other first and it leads to sex then great, not just hook up I don't want to feel like piece of meat. On the other hand I am excited to see him

should I cancel

As a male this sounds like a guy that really wants to put his wang inside of you and he'll do anything for it, like agree 100% with whatever you say.

If you meet him you have to watch out for him sucking up to you 100% because if he is he's definitely trying to do anything to please you/sweep you off your feet.

• Like 1
Don't cancel if you're down for it. Is he at all a creepy stalker type or anything?

Personally I'd apply a little more discretion but it's your world. :D

Really? is he at all creepy stalker type? if i told a girl i wa talking to or just met what he said she would stop talking to me and you would call me weird creepy.

he is only creepy if she doesn't like him. this justifies my point! i dont think women get it especially here on LS.

imagine if a guy said this to you jen

He doesn't know you, and he is talking about how much he wants you.

What he really means is he wants SEX, and you are conveniently there.

If that is ok with you, and you just want sex, go for it.

But if you are expecting a relationship, this isn't starting well. You are already being objectified and he hasn't even met you in person yet.

It would be a huge turn-off for me and I would cancel. I enjoy being treated with respect.

• Like 6
Really? is he at all creepy stalker type? if i told a girl i wa talking to or just met what he said she would stop talking to me and you would call me weird creepy.

he is only creepy if she doesn't like him. this justifies my point! i dont think women get it especially here on LS.

imagine if a guy said this to you jen

I have no idea what you're going on about. If OP wants to 'smash' so to speak, she should go ahead with that possibility on the table, except if this guy has exhibited any creeper traits bc that changes the 'smash' dynamics significantly.

• Like 1

I would be worried this guy is high on the creep scale. If you seem uninterested in sex when you meet him and he offers you a roofie-colada instead, don't be surprised.

• Like 3

Wow..That guy took direct to a whole new level. LOL

If you two meet, have insane chemistry, and one thing leads to another naturally that's one thing. But for him to come straight out and say what he wants to do with you in bed when you two haven't even met yet, is a bit much IMO. But in the end it's up to you. Just make sure you meet in a well lit public place and not at one of your places.

• Like 5

Then he suggested we have a little fun when we meet. He started asking me what things I like doing. I didn't know what he was talking about so I asked him to be more specific. He then said sex and started explaining in graphic detail what he wants to do in bed.

I would have just hung up on him and then blocked him.....

• Like 4

I think the answer is relatively simple.

Do you want a relationship? If yes, delete his number and ignore.

Do you just want sex? If yes, agree to meet.

With the way this has started, the chances of it developing into anything more than a FWB situation is highly unlikely. It all depends on what you want/are looking for right now.

• Like 6

If you have to ask strangers on the internet whether or not you should have sex with a stranger from your phone, you might want to just sit down and have a little rethink. Not to be cruel or rude but really. This situation is a bit sideways.

I mean, you don't say if this excites you, or what your thoughts on sex are in general, much less anything about how you feel you're going to take it if he kicks you out of bed at two am and never contacts you again. Maybe after you find out he's less than concerned that you're missing a shoe and can't find a cab.

Is there any up side in your world to picking up what he's laying down?

Because in my world no penis is worth that phone call much less an evening in close company...I have never been that sexually deprived to even consider it. I don't know if it's even possible for me to need sex that bad. O.o

Ymmv but if you have to ask if it's ok to do, you probably already have your answer.

• Like 2

At the momemt im not looking for a serious relationship. And im one of these people that would have sex on the first night of meeting soneone if i felt like we really clicked.

But i would never go and meet someone i didnt know just expecting sex. I cant really know what we will be like in person.

But people are different. What he is doing is very forward, and it sounds like he just wants sex with anyone. But ive heard similar stories from friends. A male friend was telling me recently how he was chatting to a girl online and she was also going into great detail about what she would do to him when they met.

Its up to you in the end. What i would not do is meet him at his or your place. This gives you the chance to bail if you sense he is weird.

I would have told him off coming up with that out of nowhere.

Yes, cancel, unless you were looking for a one night stand and find him that attractive.

Use protection. Bring your own.

• Like 1

This guy isn't interested in anything serious with you. He waited for you to ask him out, then immediately set the scene for a hookup. If he really liked and respected you, he would have asked you on a proper date. You're better off without him. I would definitely cancel. He's basically talking to you like you're a prostitute he expects to fulfill his menu of service requests.

• Like 1
I have been talking to this guy that I met last week.

Have you already had sex or had some kind of sexual contact with him when you met?

Have you had some heavy flirting in the mean time?

That was very bold and forward of him for a first date. Either he is a totally playa' and this tactic works for him, or there has already been some kind of green light given on your part.

• Like 1

I told him that I want to meet and hangout for bit to see then see where the night leads us. He said ,sure its up to me. I am just not sure at this point, I was open to get to know each other first and it leads to sex then great, not just hook up I don't want to feel like piece of meat. On the other hand I am excited to see him

l

This basically means you two are going to have sex. Why are you even bothering to ask here?

Do you really think you are going to sit and talk about what movies and music you like over banana splits at Diary Queen?

At this point my suggestion is to give it all you got and give him the best romp in the hay that he has ever had. Maybe if you can out hussle and out game him, he'll be your bitch and you'll have him wrapped around your finger instead of the other way around.

• Like 1
I have no idea what you're going on about. If OP wants to 'smash' so to speak, she should go ahead with that possibility on the table, except if this guy has exhibited any creeper traits bc that changes the 'smash' dynamics significantly.

Right. If he is an adult and you are an adult and both agree to sex then why not? Use a condom and make sweet love.

A lot of responses assume the OP is looking for a long term relationship. I didn't really get that impression.

OP?

I think they've either already hit it or were at least engaging in some serious flirtation and possibly even into the realm of actual seduction or foreplay before he stated what he wanted to do.

the fact she didn't say no or hang up on him indicates that she is already VERY sexually attracted to him and is probably wanting to get it on regardless if she is ultimately looking for an actual relationship or not.

At this point, all he has to do to close this deal is to not say too much and screw it up. He's already laid it out there and she is moving forward with the date so all it will take at this point is for him not to do something dumb and screw it up.

One of my "dates" started sexting me on Facebook before we went out for the first time. We had met briefly for about 10 minutes once and had a mutual friend. Our first 'date' was in a hotel room and we were **** buddies for the next 5 months treating each other very much like pieces of meat. It all depends on what you want at the time. She eventually developed feelings so we had to end it but it was fun while it lasted.