Send her another message about continuing emailing?

max3732

I met his girl online through EH that from her profile looks like what I'm looking for and we've gone through a bunch of steps and have been messaging each other through the site.

The only issue is she usually takes over a week to respond to each step, so this has been going on for a while. After 2 messages I asked her for her number so we could talk or meet in person since she lives really close to me and I don't want to spend a year emailing back and forth if there's no chemistry in person.

It's been about 2 weeks since I asked and I saw she just viewed my profile. Should I back off and send another message that if she's more comfortable continuing to message we can keep doing that till she feels comfortable meeting in person or talking on the phone?

People who are into each other on EH fly through the steps so that they can communicate off the site. Her behavior tells me she is either not interested or scared. I wouldn't push too hard & I would assume she's not that into you. If she comes around & starts acting more interested, that would be one thing but her present level would send me in another direction.

She doesn't sound interested, at least not yet anyway. Leave her to her thoughts for a bit.

If you start sounding pushy, it really might just send her away altogether. Just wait, and if nothing comes of it, then perhaps it'd be best to move on from there.

Don't waste your time with someone who takes more than a few days to respond. Most people reply within 24hrs.

• Like 1
  • Author
Don't waste your time with someone who takes more than a few days to respond. Most people reply within 24hrs.

That's true, but ever since communication started she's taken a while and she just looked at my message today. It's very strange she's taken so long for each step.

I realize this is probably a lot cause, but I'd like to try something if it makes sense

Frank2thepoint

You haven't heard from her in two weeks. She's not interested in you. She viewed your profile because she forgot who you are. If a person you are interested in does not respond to you within 24 hours, that's a sure sign they are not interested in you. Adopt this mindset and you'll be less stressed with dating.

• Like 1

She's probably saying to herself "why is this guy still trying to message me?" "I thought ignoring him would make him go away...."