Need . Is she pissed off?

whiteshadows

This girl I dated and I got back in contact with recently is currently on vacation for a month.She actually is.

Were supposed to see each others when she comes back.

Last week we were texting, and she was texting a lot, I always take very long to respond because im busy yet she would keep the conversation going. Last wednesday I didn't answer her last text(although it didnt really have to be answered but probably should of). I didn't text her all week.

Today I texted her asking which part of the country she was in now.

She responded "Im currently in Cambodia:D but youll have to be patient because im not ready to come back yet"

I responded" If I was you I would stay the longest possible to enjoy it as much as you can"

She didn't reply.

Is she mad because i didn't text her for a week which is why she sent me the "you"ll have to be patient because i'm not ready to come back yet". when I clearly didn't ask that and never pressured her to come back fast. Was she testing me to see what I would say? or was she letting me down:S

Keep in mind that this girl and I stopped seeing each others im part because she thought my intentions were unclear and I tend to be cold and aloof.

Edited by whiteshadows
This girl I dated and I got back in contact with recently is currently on vacation for a month.

Were supposed to see each others when she comes back.

Last week we were texting, and she was texting a lot, I always take very long to respond because im busy yet she would keep the conversation going. Last wednesday I didn't answer her last text(although it didnt really have to be answered but probably should of). I didn't text her all week.

Today I texted her asking which part of the country she was in now.

She responded "Im currently in Cambodia:D but youll have to be patient because im not ready to come back yet"

I responded" If I was you I would stay the longest possible to enjoy it as much as you can"

She didn't reply.

Is she mad because i didn't text her for a week which is why she sent me the "you"ll have to be patient because i'm not ready to come back yet". when I clearly didn't ask that and never pressured her to come back fast. Was she testing me to see what I would say?

Keep in mind that this girl and I stopped seeing each others because she thought my intentions were unclear and I tend to be cold and aloof.

Sounds like she still thinks that's the case.

I don't think she's mad at you for telling her to stay or not responding to her previous text. I just think she probably doesn't see the point in keeping up a text conversation when you've already stopped seeing each other and she doesn't hear from you often.

In my experience, when a guy seems cold and aloof, I lose interest. A relationship doesn't work well if one person feels shut out or as though their interest isn't reciprocated. If you are interested, you could try to initiate a conversation again. See how she responds.

• Like 2
Versacehottie

Yes I think your suspicions are correct. Trying to make you see that she is not in palm of your hand since you kinda blew her off the previous week.

• Like 1
  • Author
Yes I think your suspicions are correct. Trying to make you see that she is not in palm of your hand since you kinda blew her off the previous week.

Yeah but she didnt initiate texting either.

Why would she? You already agreed to stop seeing each other because she felt you were too cold and aloof.

• Like 2
  • Author
Why would she? You already agreed to stop seeing each other because she felt you were too cold and aloof.

The first time around we stopped seeing each others because of that. This time we were supposed to go on a date.

The first time around we stopped seeing each others because of that. This time we were supposed to go on a date.

Then you need to show her that you won't be cold and aloof this time around. Don't let a week pass with no texting or you're going to wind up in the same boat again. Give her an incentive and some enthusiasm to come back.

• Like 3
  • Author
Sounds like she still thinks that's the case.

I don't think she's mad at you for telling her to stay or not responding to her previous text. I just think she probably doesn't see the point in keeping up a text conversation when you've already stopped seeing each other and she doesn't hear from you often.

In my experience, when a guy seems cold and aloof, I lose interest. A relationship doesn't work well if one person feels shut out or as though their interest isn't reciprocated. If you are interested, you could try to initiate a conversation again. See how she responds.

The first time around that was the reason we stopped seeing each others.

Versacehottie

She already on notice about your tendency to be aloof and cold and it's a power play.

• Like 1

Yes, I already understood that.

Show her it won't be like that this time around. You can't expect her to be too excited if you let a week pass with no word from you. Currently, you're showing her that nothing has really changed and so she isn't too eager to come back. You're about to lose her again, unless you step up your efforts.

• Like 2
Versacehottie

You think you have a clean slate with her. But she doesn't think that. She already has your past behavior in mind. Disappearing on her for a week just reminds her of that. Her text response is a warning to you to step it up.

• Like 1
  • Author
Yes, I already understood that.

Show her it won't be like that this time around. You can't expect her to be too excited if you let a week pass with no word from you. Currently, you're showing her that nothing has really changed and so she isn't too eager to come back. You're about to lose her again, unless you step up your efforts.

How after she didnt reply:P

Define cold and aloof..... tell the whole dating story or post the link.

If you were not mean to her, she's probably high maintenance and/or not interested.

• Like 1

I have to be honest.

I wouldn't reply either,

Why spend time with a person who is not fully present emotionally?

Life is about laughter and tears, hopes, dreams, wishes and love. Those and much more.

What was it that shut you down emotionally?

• Like 1
  • Author
I have to be honest.

I wouldn't reply either,

Why spend time with a person who is not fully present emotionally?

Life is about laughter and tears, hopes, dreams, wishes and love. Those and much more.

What was it that shut you down emotionally?

I guess i seem like i dont care at times. It just sucks since last week she was very into it. Then i stopped texting and i guess that hurt her. At the same time she didnt initiate.

How after she didnt reply:P

Ask her how she's enjoying the current city she's in. Encourage her to send you a pic of a cool monument. Ask her what her favourite place has been on her vacation so far. Your last message doesn't really give much to go with, conversation-wise. Ask her a question that will elicit a response.

If you like her and still want to see her, don't be so afraid to text her again. If she still isn't responsive, then she probably already lost interest.

I guess i seem like i dont care at times. It just sucks since last week she was very into it. Then i stopped texting and i guess that hurt her. At the same time she didnt initiate.

And why you do feel it seems you don't care? That's a sincere question. What do you (not) do that you think gives off that impression?

Honestly, I dated a guy like this not too long ago. I eventually stopped putting in effort too. Why should I try to keep something going when the other person is so indifferent? There are plenty of other men around who do show they care and seem interested. If you don't want her to be snatched up by one of them, you need to change your approach.

• Like 2
  • Author
Ask her how she's enjoying the current city she's in. Encourage her to send you a pic of a cool monument. Ask her what her favourite place has been on her vacation so far. Your last message doesn't really give much to go with, conversation-wise. Ask her a question that will elicit a response.

If you like her and still want to see her, don't be so afraid to text her again. If she still isn't responsive, then she probably already lost interest.

To answer your question, i reply very late because im busy, give short answers, im not very affectionate, never compliment, dont pay on dates. Im a bit of a cold fish.

But usually i just state stuff and she answers she probably doing it on purpose

Edited by whiteshadows

Think about it:

She texted you last Wednesday and you didn't reply. For a week. That definitely sends a message that you in fact don't care.

Why would she want to open that door again, just because you finally got in touch with her? You can't really complain about it when you did the exact same thing. Sucks, but you shot yourself in the foot here, I think.

• Like 3
To answer your question, i reply very late because im busy, give short answers, im not very affectionate, never compliment, dont pay on dates. Im a bit of a cold fish.

So there's really no reason for her to date you again.

That's just not fun for anyone. I wouldn't want to re-visit that either. I don't mean to offend you, but that's the truth, especially if she's got other options who are more open and interested and enthusiastic. I speak from experience here.

• Like 4
  • Author
So there's really no reason for her to date you again.

That's just not fun for anyone. I wouldn't want to re-visit that either. I don't mean to offend you, but that's the truth, especially if she's got other options who are more open and interested and enthusiastic. I speak from experience here.

thats why im here to improve that. i initiate texting, i told her im taking her out next date, until this everything went well. Im just not sure how to approach it. if t shes mad because i didnt text for a week there no way to open her up to talk if that hurt her.

I think im gonna text her a question tomorrow. If shes still cold ill try opening her up and make her talk to find out if i actually hurt her.

Edited by whiteshadows
  • Like 1

I used to see a person who is exactly like you. I have to say that it was the worst and hell of a lifetime dating experience of my entire dating life. Dating a person like you is like a damn emotion's roller coaster. You dropped off a few cold and univiting-for-conversation-type-of-questions and then you disappeared. And after some time, you re-apeared again.... I always know that I'm a beautiful, confident, and smart woman. Yet, dating a person like you (not affectionate, no compliment) made me feel so crushed and down all the time. So I cut him off my life when I saw this reoccurring pattern.

Later this person confessed to me that he had such a bad dating experience in the past which left hin totally damaged, insecure, and unhappy inside. He doesnt know how to handle intimacy or relationship.

I assume that you have gone through a rough past too?

• Like 1
  • Author
I used to see a person who is exactly like you. I have to say that it was the worst and hell of a lifetime dating experience of my entire dating life. Dating a person like you is like a damn emotion's roller coaster. You dropped off a few cold and univiting-for-conversation-type-of-questions and then you disappeared. And after some time, you re-apeared again.... I always know that I'm a beautiful, confident, and smart woman. Yet, dating a person like you (not affectionate, no compliment) made me feel so crushed and down all the time. So I cut him off my life when I saw this reoccurring pattern.

Later this person confessed to me that he had such a bad dating experience in the past which left hin totally damaged, insecure, and unhappy inside. He doesnt know how to handle intimacy or relationship.

I assume that you have gone through a rough past too?

I havent actually i dont know why i do this. I feel like im holding back sometimes.

Versacehottie

Ok well you are onto the first step: you are aware. Now you have to take steps to make changes that will help you with your dating.

The post I "liked" of yours is a good start with this girl. I think when you don't give compliments etc easily, then the next best thing you can do is be honest when you are talking to her. I don't even think you need to just gauge her reaction and if it's good leave it alone. You can open up the conversation anyway and say sorry or something to that effect. This will make up some for the way you have been if she can see that you are aware and apologetic.

• Like 1