Anybody ever meet their twin flame?

Celeste.Carol

Celeste.Carol

I do not believe much in weird stuff but do believe in soul mates and twin flames. A soul mate match is MUCH more common and can involve matching with activities, philosophies, and other ideals. Twin flames are those who meet and finish each other's thoughts, ideas, and sentences. When they meet there is a strong energy and connection, never an awkward greet and meet phase, you act and feel as if you have known each other forever.

I have found this, and it will either end up in three ways, great friends, lovers beyond imagine, or repelling, one running because of the intensity.

Has anyone experienced this?

• Like 2
I do not believe much in weird stuff but do believe in soul mates and twin flames. A soul mate match is MUCH more common and can involve matching with activities, philosophies, and other ideals. Twin flames are those who meet and finish each other's thoughts, ideas, and sentences. When they meet there is a strong energy and connection, never an awkward greet and meet phase, you act and feel as if you have known each other forever.

I have found this, and it will either end up in three ways, great friends, lovers beyond imagine, or repelling, one running because of the intensity.

twin flame is not exactly like you describe it but yes, I have. a level above soul mate. my ex. it was love at first sight. never felt like that before.

• Like 1
  • Author
Celeste.Carol
twin flame is not exactly like you describe it but yes, I have. a level above soul mate. my ex. it was love at first sight. never felt like that before.

Can you explain it in your own words what it means?

• Like 1

I experience it with everyone in my life.

I totally extend myself, with nothing held back and nothing conditional. That person gets all of me.

But:

Everyone gets all of me.

I belong to everyone in my life in equal measure.

No limits.

No barriers.

Nothing held back.

No conditions.

And it all comes back in abundance.

This is the exact reason why I am so happy.

• Like 2

I don't believe in "Twin Flames", "Soulmates" and/or any term like that...

But, I do believe I've met my match though, an equally stubborn and rebellious rare breed...:p

Problem is "what" to do about him...:confused:

Seems like as much as we feed off of each other, we also run and hide from each other :eek:

• Like 1
  • Author
Celeste.Carol
I don't believe in "Twin Flames", "Soulmates" and/or any term like that...

But, I do believe I've met my match though, an equally stubborn and rebellious rare breed...:p

Problem is "what" to do about him...:confused:

Seems like as much as we feed off of each other, we also run and hide from each other :eek:

Absolutely, you do not have to believe in it for it to be occurring. I am in the same boat as you! He came on strong and has not initiated zilch since noon. I believe it is mind games and I am too much did I say much out of mind games. There are too many willing participants to vie for your attributes to play.