Why would he go through the extent of emailing me to reach me?

Beautiful Kisses

Beautiful Kisses

Hey, this guy I used to talk to I cut off about 4 months ago and never contacted him since, I was tired of putting my ALL into our situation we had going on, with him lying to me telling me what I wanted to hear for sexual favors. Anyways. After I gave it up to him for last time, that was my last straw, I had to come to my senses about what was really going on and I was basically being **** toy if you will. He's called and text on occasions since, but he's never really been persistent with it. Well I was just sitting here reading and got an email notification from HIM (He's never emailed me b the whole year we've known each other bebesides once when I sent him a picture) telling me to "call him, he's missing me". I honestly don't know what to think. I don't think he'll ever change. He had plenty of time to treat me better than he was but REFUSED and felt NO EMPATHY about it whatsoever. I don't want to go back to how it use to be. What would make him email me? What should I say?

He had plenty of time to treat me better than he was but REFUSED and felt NO EMPATHY about it whatsoever.

So basically what you are saying is the guy is a jerk.

I don't want to go back to how it use to be.

Then don't consider giving him a second chance.

What would make him email me?

I think you know the answer to this already. What is the one thing he always wanted that you always gave him?

What should I say?

Honestly, absolutely nothing. I know it might have given you a quick thrill to know he reached out to you but you also know his motives are never genuine. You deserve better.

For your own good delete, block and try to forget you read it.

Frank2thepoint
I don't want to go back to how it use to be. What would make him email me? What should I say?

It's obvious he's reaching out to get more sex. But the fact you are contemplating what to say to him, instead of ignoring him and moving on, means you are hung up on him. Plus he's mistreated you and you are still thinking of responding means you have some insecurities you need to work out. You should work on yourself first.

• Like 1

What would make him email you?

Sex on tap and you gave it to him on a plate and thus rewarding his bad behaviour.

Its been 4 months so whoever he was trying it on with didnt work and remembered you at the the back of his mind.

Id be wary where hes been and who`s he being doing it with.

If you dont want it to go back to where it used to be then dont! Don`t reply to him and dont reward his bad behaviour.

• Author
Beautiful Kisses

I ignored him like I've been doing when he decides to pop up from time to time. I deleted the email, and thats it.

What would make him email me?

Who knows. It could be a myriad of reasons.

What should I say?

Nothing. Ignore it, delete it and block him from your inbox.

reread this post over and over:

It's obvious he's reaching out to get more sex. But the fact you are contemplating what to say to him, instead of ignoring him and moving on, means you are hung up on him. Plus he's mistreated you and you are still thinking of responding means you have some insecurities you need to work out. You should work on yourself first.
I ignored him like I've been doing when he decides to pop up from time to time. I deleted the email, and thats it.

Trust me. They always come back sniffing around to see if you still like them and to validate themselves that someone is still on tap. A "back pocket girlfriend or back up friends with added benefit".

Good on you for ignoring his email. Bad behaviour should not be rewarded and its best for you for your own self respect and diginity.