Like a guy at work alot, does he like me? **Updated**

ladybeanandcats

ladybeanandcats

I will try to keep this as succinct as possible. Firstly, I am shy and awkward when nervous and trying to create a social situation because I get hung up on trying to think of things to say to keep the conversation flowing.

Started a new job in July at a car dealership. My first few days there I was immediately drawn to one of the mechanics who work out in the shop. They come into the service area when they are done with a vehicle. I have spent the last month without ever having once been introduced (though I made it a point to hear his name early on) or without any direct opportunity to converse. I usually keep busy with my work and don't stop to converse unless I am already in a situation that warrants it so I've felt like to stop and randomly start talking to this guy would be really obvious.

It felt like we were playing a game or a dance had begun. If I could find an opportunity to go out into the shop or manager's office which is right next to his bay, I would make myself visible maybe we'd have a chance to talk. From my desk I have a direct view of his work area across the building (small) because there is a window on the door. I have often noticed him looking at me. If I am standing in the one office near the door and he walks by he will turn to look, etc.

Unfortunately, add to the mix, they hired a temp about three weeks after I started to help answer phones. She's incredibly out going to the point where it seems very fake (at least to me) in an effort to make everyone love her, I assume to give her a job there. She's also very competitive around me. She dotes over everything everyone says, agreeing wholeheartedly but has no issue shooting down anything I say to make me look stupid, etc.

Her first week there she was looking at him when he came into the shop and commented that he'd be hot witout facial hair. I felt like a volcano ready to erupt because I was already very smitten for this guy and had never had a chance to even talk to him.

He came into work a couple weeks ago clean shaven and she yelled over to him, I WAS WONDERING WHAT YOU LOOKED LIKE UNDER ALL THAT HAIR!? There it was. She spoke to him, I still hadn't.

I, for the first time ever, later that day, was in the office at the same time and had my first chance to speak to him. I told him it (clean shaven) looked good. The next day my coworker was working at the supervisors desk next to me because her computer was down. He came over to my work area to give her the paperwork to write up and afterwards as i was working he asked me how I liked working there so far and we talked for a few.

The temp was then situated at her station at the service desk to answer phones since my coworker had to sit next to me temporarily. So... because he brings the paperwork to the desk... she has had more opportunity to speak to him, ask him about his ttattoos, etc. She's got a boyfriend mind you. I came in the one day last week and they had me sit at the desk in the little office next to the shop where the techs pass through. He came in at one point and again, deliberately hung around after we started chatting. So far's so good, I guess he *was* interested.

I went home that day on cloud 9. The next day I was at my desk again so when he came over with paperwork I made it a point to open up the conversation we had started the nigth before. Also, that morning when I went through the shop to put my lunch in the break room he said good morning. He never did that before. He had also turned to say good night the day before as i was leaving.

He came in a few times but got roped into a conversation with her and i was not happy. I made it a point to get up and go refill my water and as I passed him he turned to look at me and I smiled. I forget when exactly this was, there was also a moment when i was sitting in the office he was out there talking to her and when he came back through to open the door he turned to me with a big flirty smile and I smiled back. The conversation in there happened after. Anyway.

Last Thurs he talked to her when he came out and not so much me but after she left at 2 I had to go sit at the cashier's desk to cover for her. He was in the service area as the temp was leaving. He came back out a little while later and I was like whatever, he definitely has no opportunity to talk to me back here. He came over to talk. Not only did he come over to talk, he came in the door into the little room to talk. He never does this. it was very much out of the way. He wasn't passing through or anything. When I had a customer he left but he kinda buzzed around a little at one point like he wanted to come back over but saw I was busy.

This Friday, when he first came into the service area I could hear him cause of his head phones. She looped him into a conversation and when I looked over he was standing beside her leaning on the counter to talk. Every time he came out he talked to her and also the other guy standing there and left. Even when he had a chance to talk to me, he didn't say anything. When I was on my lunch break I was eating in the little room knowing he might come through. He did. In the last 5 mins of my break he did. He seemed a little more standoffish. Almost like he was just going to go back out to work and didn't feel like talking but then took a few steps back in and messed with his papers in his hand. I was trying to start a conversation and then she purposely came in. For no reason. Oh she had a reason, because she knew he was standing there talking to me. She came in just to present herself so that we wouldn't be alone. She was supposed to be answering the phones and made an excuse as to why she wasn't. Then he left. After she left he came into the service area again later and sat down but was too engrossed in his phone and head phones and didn't seem to acknowledge me even though Iw as sitting right there and available. then he left. I went home and cried, feeling like a failure and have no idea what to do now.

Is he just being friendly? Also, when he talks to her the conversation is pretty general and he's more relaxed. When he talked to me we talked more in depth about stuff and he came over just to tell me he looked more into a Bach song we had talked about ac ouple days earlier in the office. he couldn't remember which day it had been and he looks like he trembles when we are talking so I don't know if he's always like that or if he actually is just nervous talking to me.

What should I do? He hinted twice about wanting someone to do someting with both times we spoke at greater length. First time saying he never goes to the one place cause he doesn't want to go alone, if he had someone to go with, and the other conversation how he would want to listen to the album I suggested (after asking me which he should listen to) with someone who could explain what's going on. They sounded like hints. Like he wants to ask but is afraid to. I want to ask but after ignoring me on Friday feel like he's not interested.

Please give me some active advice asap as I will have to see him tomorrow and have no idea what to do. I don't want to throw myself at him and look like an ass if he isn't interested but don't want him to think I am not interested and give up. So afraid i will screw up by being awkward.

:(

Sorry, I couldn't get through the novel. Has he asked you out? Have you smiled or flirted with him? If neither has happened, don't expect much. If you would like that to change, flirt with him.

• Like 1

Sorry too long to read... but I'll say this. When a guy likes you, you'll know. You won't need to come to a dating website to ask it. Men are kind of simple. Whenever I had to come here and ask, it didn't end up well.

• Like 1
  • Author
ladybeanandcats

Honestly my novel describes the examples of things that have occurred between us, it may have been helpful to read it to better understand the situation.

• Like 1

Hi there and welcome! You'll get a lot more input with a short, pithy summary. That's all. Just a friendly suggestion for next time.

As it is, I slogged halfway through the lengthy descriptions of glances and random conversations. What I failed to find was any mention of him asking you to meet him anywhere. Thus my question requesting clarification.

If a guy is interested in you, he will ask you to do something with him outside of work. He will ask you on a date. If that hasn't happened in two months of these glances and discussions, it's not promising. Sorry to say.

Try flirting with him. Smile when you walk in tomorrow and ask him about his weekend. Maybe that will help. But honestly, when a guy likes me, he needs no encouragement.

Have you had a guy you don't like pursue you? Obviously, you weren't giving him any encouragement. That's what guys who like you do. As the other poster said, you'll know when a guy likes you. Best.

MixedUpChick

I generally agree with what edgygirl said, if a guy likes you, you'll know. But -

My son is super shy & would probably still be single if my daughter-in-law hadn't initially pursued him. So there are some guys who you have to work a little harder on to get the ball rolling.

You said he hinted about some place he wants to go to, but he doesn't want to go alone? So ask him if he wants to go there with you. Either he'll say yes or he'll make an excuse. If it doesn't work out, don't go crying about it, you really don't know this guy enough to be brokenhearted if he doesn't want to date you.

• Like 2

Yeah - this claim of if a guy is interested he'll ask you out - well, it sounds nice, but many guys who are interested don't ask that person out...those claims are ridiculous...I have no idea why people think that, but it's no where near true expect for with with alpha males...and guess what, most men aren't alphas. I think it's lame logic for women to try to justify why a guy isn't asking them out and why they should sit in the corner and wait.

That said - given that neither of you ha really done anything in a fou months, it doesn't seem like either party is super interested...just ask him out if you're interested and get your answer...it's not hard given that you know him a bit...

• Author
ladybeanandcats
Yeah - this claim of if a guy is interested he'll ask you out - well, it sounds nice, but many guys who are interested don't ask that person out...those claims are ridiculous...I have no idea why people think that, but it's no where near true expect for with with alpha males...and guess what, most men aren't alphas. I think it's lame logic for women to try to justify why a guy isn't asking them out and why they should sit in the corner and wait.

That said - given that neither of you ha really done anything in a fou months, it doesn't seem like either party is super interested...just ask him out if you're interested and get your answer...it's not hard given that you know him a bit...

This is a very quiet man. Since being there, unlike the other guys who work out in the shop, he keeps to himself. He doesn't come into the service area like a tornado full of banter and insults towards the other guys. He wears headphones most of the day and he's very soft spoken. The one day I went into the shop to talk to my supervisor about a customer who needed to talk to him, he was taking photos of a vehicle that was on a lift beside his bay. He saw me standing there and started drumming on stuff and getting into his music after we exchanged glances. It's not a cut and dry situation. Neither of us are social butterflies and we are both nervous when we talk.

Because even the shyest and most timid of guys have asked me out shortly after meeting me and been persistent.

• Author
ladybeanandcats

I've only been there since the second week of July and I generally only see him when he comes and goes from the service desk or when I pass through the shop. that's it. Since we broke the ice a week or two ago, we've been talking. Not months.

MixedUpChick
It's not a cut and dry situation. Neither of us are social butterflies and we are both nervous when we talk.

But it really is. You like him & you think he likes you but he hasn't asked you out. You guys have talked about a few things that you could do together, so ask him out & see what happens. Either he says yes or he says no, you'll get more info. by asking him out than you will from strangers on a web site.

• Author
ladybeanandcats
Because even the shyest and most timid of guys have asked me out shortly after meeting me and been persistent.

Lotta scenarios here as to why maybe everyone is asking you out with no problems. Not all of us are fabulously outgoing.

Ladybean, I suggested you smile or flirt. Since he hasn't asked you out, your other choice is to ask him out.

At the end of the day, someone has to ask or there won't be a date. Only two possibilities here.

• Author
ladybeanandcats

Truth, 100%. I guess in short, part of why I am here is to find out if it sounds like I should even give it a shot and ask. I am always caught up in this fear of being rejected and looking stupid if the other person isn't interested. It's a flaw of those of us who are very shy and introverted. We tend to hold off until we know something for sure. I admire ppl who are outgoing, they say stuff to ppl they barely know that I would never have thought to say or ask in fear of being too forward. Last thing I wanna do is throw myself at someone by making all the moves. If this is gonna happen, it's gotta happen naturally and without rush. Like hanging out as friends, first. The fact that he's come forward since I broke the ice is what encourages me. The fact that he backed off the day after he really came forward is what confuses me.

Sorry if this comes off as too blunt or rude but just being honest with my interpretation of your OP. You outlined so many minuscule little details and things such a quick "glances" or "looks" at one another. You are reading into a lot of what he does wayyyyyyyy to deep. You're also using your own perception of these tiny events or occurances to project what you hope is going through his head.... Not what is actually going on.. Because cause truth be told, you really have no idea. You haven't had enough conversations with him or hung out post work to be able to definitively say the things you are inferring at this point.

The comments he made about wanting to go somewhere with someone and you having to explain the album is where you can actually take control of the situation. "If you want to check that place out after work this week or on Saturday I'd grab a drink there with you... Looks like a fun place". He may have been waiting for you to offer your free time.

And lastly.... You need to lay off the excessive jealousy of the girl that works with you. From everything you wrote it sounds like this girl is just younger than you and very social/outgoing. She has a BF according to you as well... So you clearly feel a bit threatened by her and her social nature and how talking to him was so fast and easy for her meanwhile it took you forever just to say hello to the guy. This girl is not doing these things to spite you or to prevent you from being alone with him. In all likelihood she is totally naive to your feelings for him and how serious they are. And when a girl gets the thought in her head that she doesn't like another girl, then everything that girl does you are going to find a problem with or fault her for doing... When in fact nearly everything you said about her interactions with him appears to be totally platonic and unintentional towards blocking you. Give the girl a break, she's just being nice and talking to her co workers.

• Like 4
  • Author
ladybeanandcats
When in fact nearly everything you said about her interactions with him appears to be totally platonic and unintentional towards blocking you. Give the girl a break, she's just being nice and talking to her co workers.

How do you explain the fact that she's gone out of the way to stop what she is doing to deliberately force herself into any of the situation where he and I were having an interaction that did not involve her? She got out of her seat both times without having a reason to to get his attention. She wasn't on her way anywhere, it was definitely a conscious effort.

It's easy to make those judgements because while I see your point, you aren't in the situation the way I am and observing her behaviour. Whether or not you agree, there are people out there with true narcissistic behaviour and she exhibits pretty much every symptom. Her sexual innuendos are hardly subtle. She was picking on me to him about how I like old music and should live in the 1970s. He replied by stating he'd like to live in the 70s too and suddenly she spun out of control raving about why *she* should actually live in the 70s, that she'd be a hippie dancing around naked on the grass, and how she smokes marijuana, etc. While you say I am overthinking things, you are definitely over simplifying and underestimating some of the complicated things that take place among people, especially young women who are insecure and need constant attention from men. I don't happen to like throwing myself at men I barely know and especially wouldn't act cheap by saying most of the **** she says to get all of their attention. She pushes harder when I am there to make sure the conversation stays on her. Whenever it goes onto me she redirects it back to her. it's not in my head, it's very obvious, so I really disregard what you said, knowing the situation better.

The only reason she had the first conversation is because of where she was sitting at the time. She happened to have a clear shot at him, multiple times, and I did not.

I also feel no shame in the fact that I do think deeply and analyze things more than other people do. it's not paranoia, it's understanding human psychology.

• Author
ladybeanandcats

As it were, being that my car is in the shop right now, yesterday I was trying to work out a way to get home tonight and being that it was a convenient opportunity to, I asked him if he could give me a ride home tonight. He had no problem agreeing and said in winter he'll probably be calling me for rides because his car is bad in the snow.

When it was almost time to leave tonight I was doing my work and he was waiting for his next job to do, he came over and sat next to me. The phone ringing and my boss needing his seat back kinda interfered but when he was done work he came over to clock out and collect me. He parks all the way on the other side and up the hill so he told me he was going to go pull the car up to the front for me. I didn't ask, he offered.

So... it wasn't much but it was a start. If anything he's not a total jerk because he could have said no about the ride and certainly didn't expect he would bring the car around for me.

Yesterday she and I were sitting with not much to do and he came over with stuff and she got him into a conversation, asking about his hair, what kinda shampoo he uses, saying he'd look good with shorter hair, asking how much his tool box cost, etc. Pretty much anything to stroke his ego. She poked fun at me about my taste in music and when he didn't disagree in my opinion she backed up and flipped her argument. She started acting like a total idiot, saying the stupidest bimbo crap just to keep the conversation on her, she volunteers to everyone the fact that she's a pot head. She only started doing this when someone else happened to notice it and comment and they thought it was cool so now it's another of her traits she brags about to everyone.

At the end of the though even if he doesn't like me in that way, he will have respect for me and I will walk away with the dignity and self respect I insist on having, because I won't throw myself at any man the way she does, lowering myself with cheap innuendos and such. It's not sexy, it's desperate and immature and kinda sad for her that she needs to act that way. I am very sexually confident and do not feel the need to wear my sexuality like a banner over my head. You certainly wouldn't see someone like Kate Middleton behaving the way she does. My misfortune is that men today expect to see everything on the outside so they assume I am not sexual because I do not flaunt it and it's such a sad assumption. No self respecting mature woman would behave that way though. It's her misfortune really.

He doesn't ask her questions about her, he just comes around for a shot of ego stroke while she flirts and compliments him because she pretty much makes it so that he has no choice. He and I have actually vollied information about stuff we talked about previously so... it is what it is. Life, people and emotions are very complicated. Life is not easy for introverts... just saying. We just hear and see more because we are sitting there quietly on the sidelines observing everyone while everyone is too busy talking.

Edited by ladybeanandcats

So he did give you a ride. How did the ride go? Were you happy that he said he might be asking you for rides during winter? (More time together, alone in the car). Do more flirting and ask him about weekend plans and if he is interested and not clueless, he would probably ask you back and you leave him an opening to ask you out to do things. It does seem that this other woman might be overshadowing you a little bit since she seems more eager than you in engaging him in comparison. You don't have to act slutty, but you need to make your interest in him known because this other woman seems to be just flirting with him for flirting's sake, and you aren't even demonstrating as much interest. Talk about personal stuff, about him, about things to do for fun and then suggest doing things that interest you both together sometime if the chance arises.

I'll take your word for it about that girls behavior and what she's doing. So with that being said.... Why do you feel like she's a threat or interfering with your chances with this guy? From what you said it's pretty clear that this girl is young, immature, likes attention and likes to have people think she and them have so much in common. But would a man who interests you actually take her seriously?

It seems like the kind of qualities you'd want in a guy would include recognizing this girls behavior and level of maturity and have no romantic interest towards them because of that. Do you think your crush is aware enough to see that in her or not?

And I agree with the above post... What the heck happened on the ride home together? Kind of a major point you didn't elaborate on.

• Like 1

Yeah, how far was the ride? That would have been the perfect chance for him to get your phone number or to initiate hanging out outside of work.

Remember, some people prefer not to mix work life and social life. Personally, I suggest you date someone outside of work.

Regardless, curious to hear more about the ride and how you know for certain that he isn't interested in you?

I wouldn't worry about this other girl.

RebelWithoutACause

I'll admit that I don't understand the OP's obsession with the other girl or the situation as a whole.

But if you need some practical advice here it is - since you don't want to ask him out on a date, organize a get together with some colleagues after work. Pick a laid back place, like a bar.

Go up to him and tell him that you are trying to plan going out with your coworkers and ask him if he'd like to join, then ask him what day is good for him (<- this is the most important part).

If he doesn't jumps on the opportunity to hang out with you after BH then you can safely assume he is not particularly interested.

And if he agrees to come, take it from there.

It's important to let him choose which day because if you give him a specific date and he turns down your invite saying he's busy then, you wont know if he is genuinely busy or just not interested in going out you.

Good luck. And don't worry so much about the other girl. If he likes her there is nothing you can do. And if he doesn't then none of her flirting will work on him.

Versacehottie

Ok, I can usually get through every post, even the long ones and don't post unless I have. But you lost me. I'll respond to the part I did make it through:

One of the best things I've ever learned about jealousy is that often it is a signal to yourself of something you want or let slip through your fingers. Kinda like regret. So in your situation, you were probably ready to blow a gasket because of the temp because she easily and without hesitation just talked and yes possibly flirted with the guy. Whenever you feel jealous, you should ask yourself "why?'. Really why? A lot of times the answer will be that you find something lacking in yourself of what you'd like to be. In this case more outgoing, more free, more flirty on your spectrum--not a carbon copy of the other person. Just a thought.

Good luck with the guy.

• Author
ladybeanandcats

Hi all, I was afraid to come back and read what new stuff was said cause the first replies were pretty rough.

You have to realize one point, I am NOT happy with my socializing skills so i am already quite aware of how inadequate I am in comparison to other people at this stuff and I beat myself up terribly. I had a good cry on Friday night after work cause I felt like such a failure seeing how successful she is at doing what I want to do. Not over this guy in particular or any guy necessarily, but over my own shortcomings. I read an article last year that said a lot of guys do this thing now where they won't make the moves, they wait for the girl to, that way they won't risk rejection or if they want out they won't be the jerk for letting anyone down cause they weren't the ones to commit to begin with since he simply went along without whatever the girl initiated.

I knew as much as was cautioned earlier in this thread to not read into things too much and see what I want to see even if it's not there I think he was just being nice by agreeing.

The ride was short, I only live a couple miles from work now. He stopped to get gas but before that as i was getting into his car I was like ok, let's see what this bad boy can do and he was more than happy to show off and get it up to 105 mph. It was pretty damn fun. I was talking about the sunset cause it was really big and pretty and he was talking about a place north of where we are where he stopped and walked around one time to look at the sunset cause it's a good view. I liked that, his ideas seem a lil wandering and fragmented in the way mine do. He asked me how long I have been working there now and then I asked him, he started in the same month but three years earlier. I asked what kinda car he drove before he got the one he has now (a 2013 Camaro) and he said he had a Chevy pick up (awesome! i love pickup guys) and he'd probably still be driving it if it hadnt rusted out.

We didn't have much time to talk. I was hoping he'd ask for my number or something but he didn't. I don't want to be the girl who makes all the moves and if he's not interested I am just another of his collection of admirers or whatever. I am kinda waiting on him to make a move. He was in a relationship as of Sept 2014 (according to his FB profile which is visible to publicly) and they aren't friends on FB now so I dont know what happened. He seems to have a lot of pretty girl friends on FB so that concerned me but his ex (I assume to be) wasn't particularly attractive in comparison to the girls he friends. I am always leery of the quiet seemingly nice ones who might just players.

Anyway, while he was pumping gas I was afraid to glance in the rear view to see if he was looking at me in the reflection so I dont know. When he was sitting in my work area between jobs, before we left, I couldn't help but remember when we had our last good chat how I had an opportunity to sort of tease him a lil and maybe touch him. I could have touched his hands and commented how he's obviously not a hand model since he's a mechanic and they're all greasy and black. So he was showing me al, his scars and stuff and I reached out and chickened out a lil, I tapped at his hands with my pen instead of grabbing one to get a better look and said it. He laughed and agreed. I am trying to throw caution in the wind though and just stop thinking my first reactions may be wrong. If I am going to flirt more with him, I need to loosen up around everyone. Someone was playing music at work this week that I know and love so it's helped me get into more of a comfort zone. Mostly 70s stuff.

We are both Pink Floyd fans, that's what looped us into conversation intially. My old phone that I just replaced a month ago or so had a riff from one of their biggest classics about their first lead singer (who I love) as my notification tone. I decided to lose the summer stuff and put it back on my new phone and I got an email while in the car with him and as soon as he heard it it grabbed his attention lol he was like oh, I didn't think I had the radio on and then I heard Pink Floyd :laugh: I want to mention that next time we talk if it comes up the fact that only one other person ever heard that in public and knew what it was, maybe loop back into that conversation about listening to original Pink Floyd albums, on vinyl, which i have and he does not.

Interestingly, today he was NOT at work. It was sort of a load off, like having a vacation from my anxiety. Like every day and every situation is another opportunity that could mean she tightens her thing with him cause I think she's hot for him, too. Today I didn't have to worry about competition. I was confident and gleaming and more a part of the group conversation than I have been recently and she was a bit more toned down.

• Author
ladybeanandcats
But would a man who interests you actually take her seriously?

It seems like the kind of qualities you'd want in a guy would include recognizing this girls behavior and level of maturity and have no romantic interest towards them because of that. Do you think your crush is aware enough to see that in her or not?

This is something that sort of made me a little more accepting of his coming over to chat with her instead of me because even if he doesn't know she has a boyfriend, if he's the kind of guy I at least initially had the impression he is, a contemplative deep thinking Floyd and metal fan, why would he want a chick like her? She likes rap. She may have tattoos and smoke weed but I am pretty sure he and I would probably have more of cerebral connection. He's young though. SO young. 22 is SO young for a guy and I have always been attracted to older men, even in my teens. Points for respect kinda diminish whenever it seems like he's indulging in her attention without judgement. It may be he's insecure too and just likes the attention. Guys tend to think with their wangs after all, especially at that age, but like I said, he seems like a guy who is into deeper stuff. One of the first things she said to him yesterday was, "You have a very distinct smell. It's like cigarettes and oil, I like it". I was like cmon, really bish? Anyway. I wouldn't respect any man who would take a girl like her seriously. She's too old to be that childish.

Oh wow, I didn't realize this guy was so young. You never mentioned that before. How old are you? Despite what you may hope, ages may be a decision factor in this entire saga.

And how did you find out so much about him and his ex girlfriend and the friends he has from his facebook page? You said that he wasn't friends with his ex girlfriend on Facebook. Then you said that she wasn't very attractive. How did you find that out? Did you find out her name then search for her and look through her profile and pictures? If so then I think that is a tad excessive and obsessive. And saying he knows lots of pretty girls also insinuates that you looked at their pics too and went on a bit of a stalkerish clicking spree to find out as much about him as you possibly could.

And the temp shouldn't even be a factor in this for you. You know she had a boyfriend. So don't assume that she's trying to, wanting to, or going to cheat on her boyfriend with this mechanic. I've seen plenty of girls in work environments be excessively flirty and lead guys on yet it completely disappears once 5pm hits and they leave the office. I worked with a guy once who was in his late 50's and the secretary who was a friend of mine (we were both 20 at the time) was like this girl at your job and the one I described. She liked knowing he had a crush on her and was able to playfully tease him but has absolutely 0 interest in the guy romantically or attraction wise. Came to a point where the older man asked me if e should tel her how he feels about her and j had to tell him "Man... Please please don't do that, I know she would be so creeped out and feel awkward if you did that. She's dating a guy on the NY Rangers (true story) and is obsessed with him, so you're misinterpreting her immature flirty behavior, sorry man"

This can be similar to what the temp is doing at your office. She might just like attention or being a flirt and things like that but is head over heels in love and obsessed with her BF and she has no interest in this mechanic other than a work play toy to keep her entertained.

• Like 1