2 yr. anniversary gift ideas

tattoomytoe

my 2yr is coming up on mon. the 17th, but i have no ideas for a gift for my man....any ideas?

outr first date was on the 17th, we went to a hockey game, but they are currently on strike, so hockey is out.

maybe i could take him to dinner? but what else?

Dress up for him....you know, costume it up for the eve at home afterwards! I did this for my man and he went crazy.

Dinner, definitely. Is there a cool place you can take him to to eat? Not just some fancy schmancy place, but more of a fitting restaurant for his style?

Okay, I'm still thinking....

• Author

he is a simple man, no jewelry, clothes or anything. he is a brew master, he brews beer.

Originally posted by tattoomytoe

he is a simple man, no jewelry, clothes or anything. he is a brew master, he brews beer.

How about a nice German beer stein? I'm not sure what stores you could find these in, but there have to be some internet shops, etc.

• Author

he has like 3, plus it is not something i want to get him.

i am thinking maybe a gift cert. to his fav, record store. he loves the vinyl.

Buy him a kegerator, with german beer. My boss has one of these.

Is he a man's man? What about a gift certificate to the gun range?

If he's a sports fan, that should be easy. You get tickets to games, memorabilia, etc. Guys like autographed items of their favorite stars, etc.

My boyfriend and I will be celebrating our 2nd year anniversary on the 29th of this month.

I too am at a complete loss on what to get him.

Our first date was at this great Italian resturant whose service has turned to crap since new management......then we went to a comedy show at a bar, who has since been shut down.

Then we ended up at the parking lot where I had originally parked my car and talked for hours.....which seems unlikely now, since they have installed "cameras for your safety!."

Ugh...I was thinking of one of those disk doctor things for his cd's....they're so scrached up, but I don't want to be at that, "yeah, you're getting an appliance for your anniversary" gift....

He got a gift certificate to a book store AND a record store from my family for xmas..he got the weight set, shirts, socks, underwear, books, video game, computer accessories, maps of the universe ALL for xmas.....so now I feel your pain.....I have no idea what to get him. And he's totally not into that whole "dress-up and **** me look".....(sigh)

does he have a (favorite) band that is on tour (you can check at pollstar.com)?

because maybe you could get tickets to a concert

or maybe even cook him up a fancy dinner yourself :)

Great idea udel! Yeah, do that! Or go get matching tats or something....or a 'special' piercing just for him.....lol.

take him out for a nice steak dinner (no, not @ Ponderosa) and then afterwards you two go to the nudie bar.

once he gets a real nice woodie you take him out to the car and give him a BJ

Originally posted by alphamale

afterwards you two go to the nudie bar.

You ain't right. I shoulda known that was coming out of your mouth. :laugh:

TMT, if strip clubs are yall's thang, do it.

• Author

his kegarartor just recently died...but i cannot afford something like that.

he is not into tats, piercings..... basically he is almost MY opposite.

i think i will just do the gift cert. to the record store.

thanks for the ideas!

HokeyReligions
Originally posted by tattoomytoe

Get him a book on brewing beer - or some beer gizmo (I don't know anything about brewing) and then get two shot glasses and fill each with a different beer.

Tell him you have a game to play with him that involves TWOS. Have him strip naked and tie both his hands behind his back. Make him wait in the hall. Now, while you are laying down naked, balance one shot glass of beer on each breast and tell him to come in. Tell him he has to drink both beers without spilling them on you and without using his hands and if he can, he's in for a double treat. If he can't, then he's in for a double punishment.

Treat - a mini-vibrator on each hand (one that fits over your finger) and give him a BJ using the vibrator on both his balls. (his hands still tied) You can take it from there.

Punishment - he has to give you two O's before you untie him and take care of him! Or think of another 'punishment' that has two phases.

Just my $.02 idea.

HokeyReligions
Originally posted by tiki

OMG HOKEY!! You're hott!

Sh*t I'm trying this and it's not even his birthday!

LOLOL! I might be celibate, but I ain't DEAD! :p

Did you read my BJ how-to in the How to give a great BJ? thread?

Meant to be tongue-in-cheek.

But according to AlphaMale, your beau should be proposing by now (assuming you guys are not in your teens) coz after the two year mark, everything goes downhill from here....

Anyway, back to the topic. Why don't you perform a striptease show for him...my ex did and boy, was it a fun night....but I have to stop, too much to remember...sigh.

Honestly. call me old fashioned, but dont buy anything

its the mans responsability to take the woman out on a date and stuff for her anniversary

and i am a guy, so dont think im some girl trying to play golddigger

^ OMG these people have valid points! Is he taking you out? I was thinking it was his birthday, not ya'll's anniversary!

I did like the strip tease idea though. :)

• Author

well i was think ing it would be a surprise if i took him out to dinner.

And if he were to propose to me i would say no, at least, not right now.... marriage is not on our agenda right now.

we haven't really talked about what we will do yet, for the anniv., i just wanted some iders.

Yeah give him some dollar bills and tell him it's for his performance (that you're putting on for him) later. :love: Hott! He can tip you as you go.

Damn, that's a good idea, I'm tryin that one.

Originally posted by tiki

Yeah give him some dollar bills and tell him it's for his performance (that you're putting on for him) later. :love: Hott! He can tip you as you go.

Damn, that's a good idea, I'm tryin that one.

LOL. Very nice! You can pull the "Al Bundy" - tie fishing line to the dollar bills so he can snatch them back after carefully placing them somewhere. :D

Originally posted by iceisles

You can pull the "Al Bundy" - tie fishing line to the dollar bills so he can snatch them back after carefully placing them somewhere. :D

LMAO. Only Al Bundy. :laugh: