Is this Friendzone or FWB?

CharlesV

The latest month I have been hooking up with my ex, we rarely talk outside of the dates where we hookup. She has been texting lately that she see's me like one of her best friends and loves and adores me.

She calls me one of her best friends but I still have sex with her every time I see her? Am I friendzoned or is this just a Friends (or EX) with benefits relationship? Wut?

Please give me your 2 cents on this situation:lmao:

Friendzoned ppl don't get laid, so you're a FWB. Only maybe she still has feelings. Or maybe she got feelings after disassociating you from the relationship. (The new 'sex only' you may appeal romantically, ironically.)

• Like 1
Grumpybutfun

She is using you to scratch an itch....I wouldn't say it was either FWB or FZ. You are convenient for sex and/ or intimacy without all the relationship stuff. She probably had you trained to please her in bed.

G

• Author
Curious how does the get to get her get initiated? Does she text you?

Yup I let her text me and then I make a date at my place. I think if I initiate the texting it will be a turnoff because I am chasing her. Never chase an ex right?

• Author
Do you want more or are you content with how things are?

Hmmm, actually, I want a real relationship with this EX, she was my first love. So yeah, I'm f****d :lmao: