dont know

vishalvigil

Hi everyone. English is not my native language so kindly excuse my mistakes.

So my story starts with a girl who is a nurse by profession.m a male nurse.we works in a same ward.i started loving very much.she recently had a breakup with her bf.n she is trying to make out with my collegues.now i proposed her n she said yes to me.she told me that she wants me too n wanna spend her life with me but whenever we meets in person she doesnt wanna talk n acts like she is concealing something from me.i requested her like million times to tell me but she always answers there is nothing to tell .i feels hurted many times .i loves her n cares for her.i dont sleeps a second when she is on her night duty.i regularly lies to my parents for her.m giving her every second of my time but sometimes she acts completely strange n dont even pick my calls.sometimes call for like 60 timea but she doesnt picks it up.she often breaks fight when ever i ask her about why were u using ur net when m on duty coz she says she is only talking to me.i dont know what to do.i dont even sleep very much .my face looks like i been to jail.kindly help me anyone.i dont know what to do

If she is not picking up your calls, & fights with you, perhaps that is her way of saying she does not want to date you. It seems you care about her more than she cares about you. Sorry.

Any relationship that requires you to lie to your family is fundamentally unhealthy (bad at the core)

• Like 1

Calm down.

Back off.

Get some sleep.

I think you are overwhelming and smothering her.

Turn down the emotional intensity.

Take care.

• Like 1