I am tired of hearing "I didn't feel a romantic connection" anymore. I wanna change!

regdent

I feel that I am a guy who "looks good on the paper," but cannot make girls fall in love with me. I have met lots of girls over the years, gone on many many dates, and hooked up with a good number of them. However, I rarely get them to fall in love with me. I didn't care when I was younger, but now I feel that there is a problem. A big one. I feel the need to be an attractive, irresistible man. Otherwise, I feel like I will never be with those I really want to grow together with. The last dating failure was a wake-up call. I really liked this one girl. She seemed so attracted to me for the first 3-4 weeks, but she told me she "didn't feel a romantic connection." This really burned me. I want to change. I want to be the best man I can be. I just don't know where to begin, whom I should reach out to for advice. I want some serious help. Any great books? Great coaches? Help!

but cannot make girls fall in love with me.

Noone can "make" a girl fall in love with you.

Thinking like this is part of the problem.

Not everyone is going to like you, unfortunately.

Finding love is hard.

"She seemed so attracted to me for the first 3-4 weeks"

What did she do during this time that indicated she was very attracted to you?

How far did the relationship develop (physicially)?

• Author
Noone can "make" a girl fall in love with you.

Thinking like this is part of the problem.

Not everyone is going to like you, unfortunately.

Finding love is hard.

"She seemed so attracted to me for the first 3-4 weeks"

What did she do during this time that indicated she was very attracted to you?

How far did the relationship develop (physicially)?

We went down on each other. She held out on sex last time we had our date. But one night, she texted me, "Where are you? I wanna **** you." Then, I went to her party, and that was the end of it. Perhaps I was exhibiting needy behavior there? Certainly didn't click with her friends. It was just a disaster overall.

Dude...wtf?

You haven't found a spark, and suddenly you must change how you are?

Don't put yourself down like that.

Accept your reality and put all this energy into loving yourself, not towards thinking that you need to change to find a partner. There is only one you. Rock 'n' roll baby.

Edited by Hopeful30
  • Like 2
We went down on each other. She held out on sex last time we had our date. But one night, she texted me, "Where are you? I wanna **** you." Then, I went to her party, and that was the end of it. Perhaps I was exhibiting needy behavior there? Certainly didn't click with her friends. It was just a disaster overall.

I dunno, how were you acting that you think was needy? Or might be needy?

Introspection is always a good thing.

Make sure you aren't acting needy, that you are not being a doormat and that you have a nice active life outside of dating. Also consider dating multiple people at one time.