He's 11 years older than me!

BabyGurlShortie

BabyGurlShortie

Hey Everyone, this is my first time posting on here and I have a question. I met this guy, he's really nice, good-looking, mature etc..but he's 30 and I'm 19 soon to be 20. I've always been into older men because all of them my age are very immature, and I am quite mature for my age. Personally I dont really object to a relationship with him, but I know people around me might criticize me about it. Anyways, I could use some imput and advice about what you other men and women might think. Thanks so much!

missliljesslynn

FIRST OFF I THINK A 19 AND A 30 YEAR OLD SHOULDNT BE TOGETHER.....I THINK ITS KINDA GROSS IF U ASK ME........NO MATTER IF U HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM OR NOT THATS JUST STRAIGHT UP WEIRD TO ME

LOL IM 19 ALMOST 20 AND I COULD NEVER SEE MYSELF WITH A 30 YEAR OLD IF U WERE MY FRIEND OR A PERSON I KNEW I WOULDNT AGREE WITH IT .BEING FRIENDS IS FINE BUT DATING AND SLEEPING WITH EACH OTHER I DONT THINK SEEMS RIGHT IM NOT SAYING U R SLEEPING WITH HIM OR DATING HIM OR IM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE OR MEAN I JUST DONT THINK ITS OKAY OR RIGHT BUT HEY IF U THINK HE IS GOOD OR RIGHT FOR YOU OR U LOVE HIM GO FOR IT LIKE SOME PEOPLE THINK AGE IS JUST A NUMBER BUT TO ME I JUST DONT THINK ITS RIGHT LOL ITS WEIRD

• Author
BabyGurlShortie
Originally posted by missliljesslynn

FIRST OFF I THINK A 19 AND A 30 YEAR OLD SHOULDNT BE TOGETHER.....I THINK ITS KINDA GROSS IF U ASK ME........NO MATTER IF U HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM OR NOT THATS JUST STRAIGHT UP WEIRD TO ME

LOL IM 19 ALMOST 20 AND I COULD NEVER SEE MYSELF WITH A 30 YEAR OLD IF U WERE MY FRIEND OR A PERSON I KNEW I WOULDNT AGREE WITH IT .BEING FRIENDS IS FINE BUT DATING AND SLEEPING WITH EACH OTHER I DONT THINK SEEMS RIGHT IM NOT SAYING U R SLEEPING WITH HIM OR DATING HIM OR IM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE OR MEAN I JUST DONT THINK ITS OKAY OR RIGHT BUT HEY IF U THINK HE IS GOOD OR RIGHT FOR YOU OR U LOVE HIM GO FOR IT LIKE SOME PEOPLE THINK AGE IS JUST A NUMBER BUT TO ME I JUST DONT THINK ITS RIGHT LOL ITS WEIRD

Haha, no worries..I posted it looking for advice and you just responded, so I dont think you are being rude. I guess my question in response then would be, what makes it not okay? ya know what I mean? I mean the fact that he is older and maybe more experienced, but that doesnt make it wrong. So what makes it wrong? Thanks for the reply though!

Well, it's not a HUGE age gap - but it is significant in respects to the two of you likely being at different stages in your life.

I think it's okay for you to date him, though.

Have fun! :)

• Author
BabyGurlShortie
Originally posted by jellybean

Well, it's not a HUGE age gap - but it is significant in respects to the two of you likely being at different stages in your life.

I think it's okay for you to date him, though.

Have fun! :)

Hey, I agree...it would be different if I was like 25 and he was 36..something like that, the gap seems to get smaller as we get older..it would be even less of a deal if i was 43 and he was 54..haha, but thanks for the reply!