Said good bye to my version of Mr. Big

sportygirl89

sportygirl89

For 9 years he has had some sort of effect on me. Originally this all started when I was 17 and he was 26 (it would be legal in my state). I almost lost my virginity to him and thank goodness I didn't. I somewhat told him off by saying he was being a bad friend and that I deserved better. He has Australia girl up on a pedastal. I guarantee when he gets bored or lonely I'll hear from him again. Not falling for his crap. He told me he only had time for work and crossfit. I called him out on that to. I'm not stupid. Just sucks losing a 9 year friendship with him. 9 years of this stuff is enough. Either make a move or stay out of my life is what I should have said.

For 9 years he has had some sort of effect on me. Originally this all started when I was 17 and he was 26 (it would be legal in my state). I almost lost my virginity to him and thank goodness I didn't. I somewhat told him off by saying he was being a bad friend and that I deserved better. He has Australia girl up on a pedastal. I guarantee when he gets bored or lonely I'll hear from him again. Not falling for his crap. He told me he only had time for work and crossfit. I called him out on that to. I'm not stupid. Just sucks losing a 9 year friendship with him. 9 years of this stuff is enough. Either make a move or stay out of my life is what I should have said.

This guy wasn't "Mr. Big", he was "Mr. Big Nothing". When you realized you wanted more than friendship with him, you should have addressed that with him, and if you did, and didn't get a definitive answer from him, you should have moved on right then and there if you couldn't maintain an arm's length relationship with him. This is not all his fault. You have accountability here. Not falling for his crap. -- You did for about 9 years apparently -- you need to prove it to him now -- Go no contact and move forward with your life.

• Like 1