any luck with dating sites

nickprior

They don't for me. I'll send messages and get replies and the conversation will go well but then eventually they stop replying or when i ask about meeting they say "sure" but it never happens

i get frustrated when i see they are online but don't reply cuz it makes me fee like they forgot about me

My theory is that unless you're a very good looking bloke online dating is a waste of time to be honest.

Like you I had the same issues. Maybe 5% of the girls I messaged responded and all but a few faded away soon after.

I found a lot of girls seemed to be there to boost their ego with a text buddy.

They don't for me. I'll send messages and get replies and the conversation will go well but then eventually they stop replying

Probably because they either have nothing to say or they are fed up with the conversation that you are having with them...

or when i ask about meeting they say "sure" but it never happens

Pick a date, time and place. Be specific. Don't waffle. If they don't come back with a positive or an alternative date move on - they are a flake.

i get frustrated when i see they are online but don't reply cuz it makes me fee like they forgot about me

They have. Either that or they do not want to talk to you. Again move on.

You seem to be taking a lot to heart. Fact is that not everyone will like you or fancy you. Some will, some won't.

Some will not talk to you because you live too far away from them. Some will not have the same hobbies, some will not like something you wrote, some will not like your pictures, it could be something daft like you have a cat and they are allergic to cats, you might be out of their age range...

Point is you can't please everyone and who cares if some random stranger has forgotten about you? The people in your life who care about you should matter far more and their opinions of you should matter far more.

Quit getting hung up on it. Learn how to move on when people don't want to talk to you and accept that both men and women have this happen all the time on OLD.