Ever find someone attractive as a person but not very physically attractive?

warrenorabbits

warrenorabbits

That's the case with this one girl I've been on two dates with. She's pleasant to be with, but her oral hygiene ... leaves a lot to be desired. She doesn't appear to brush her teeth ... and I'm sorry, but that's really a deal-breaker for me since it makes me gag to look at dirty teeth.

It's really too bad, because she is very nice ...

similar experiences?

daisybuchanan55

Ew! That's BEYOND not physically attractive. That's disgusting! I wouldn't go near someone with hygiene issues.

But to answer your question, yes, I am attracted personality-wise to a lot of my male friends, but not romantically. And that's why they remain friends. We may get along great but if there's no physical attraction it's just not going to happen.

My first boyfriend was my best friend and It took me a long time to get feelings for him because he had the most unattractive body type (besides the body building type). He had stick legs but a broad top half, so you can imagine all the **** I used to cop from all my friends about him missing leg day haha. But I fell in love with his personality :) thing is if you can't even look at her because of her teeth then forget it, you don't know her enough to look past that..

yes, they usually have a great personality/intelligence/laugh.. some feature i really like and want in a partner. but if they aren't attractive to me? an awesome friend. if you remain a friend, you can actually tell them later on what all their issues are and why you wouldn't date them;)

I feel oral hygiene is very important to most anyone you talk to. They don't take care of their teeth, they don't take care of other things if you know what I mean.

oral hygene is a whole different ball game.

I've gone out with a few women that I do not consider attractive looking with a belly and were very quiet plus had a bad short haircut but for some damn reason I couldn't keep my hard-on out of them. LOL!

Then i've dated women that most men found attractive & i just wasn't into them at all.

attraction is weird.