I made out with a girl and got her number

gmalania86

Hello!

Well as the title says, I made out with this girl and got her number, so now I am wondering what to do really? We met at a nightclub and talked for just a few minutes and then she and her friends were going to leave and she told me to follow along and I thought she was cute so I did. When we were outside we started to making out on a bench and so fort. I got her number "before" we started making out. Now I want to ask her to follow me to another nightclub next week. Should I even call? I mean we were rather drunk... I am not going to ask her on a date I freaking hate conventional dating, it sucks. I just want to ask her if she wants to hang out next week.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Send a cute text 1st.

Hey remember me? I had fun last night.

If you get a positive response to that, call her tomorrow & set something up.

• Like 2

What do you have to lose?

If you don't ask her, you have no girl at the club next week.

If you ask her and she says no, same result as if you don't ask.

If you ask her and she says yes, you'll have her with you.

If a girl gives you her number and it's her real number and not a pizza place, she wants you to talk to her in somne way.

So do it... and make sure you pick an awesome event for next week so she has fun.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thanks a lot for the quick answers, yeah I will perhaps text her like you said and asks if she remembers me. I was just sceptical to this because we were rather drunk but I supose you guys are right :)

• Author
Include your name, in case she doesn't remember that part. lol

I have learned that lesson. After I got her number I called her, took her phone and wrote my name on it and something "funny" afterwards :)

• Author

Just one question, shouldn't I wait a bit later into the week before I ask her to hang out with me on the weekend? Let's say like wednesday or thursday?

Just one question, shouldn't I wait a bit later into the week before I ask her to hang out with me on the weekend? Let's say like wednesday or thursday?

I would not ask in the very 1st message. When you actual ask beyond that will depend on how well received the initial contact was.