my girl is acting weird lately when we're together

eddieboy

Umm guys

hey!!

i need help with my girl

we've been "together" for almost 6 months

OUR definition of together = not going out yet but jst hanging out alone-(kissing,holding hands (stickin 2limits)

anwyays when we first fell in love , we kept talking on the phone from 10 -2 am everyday discussing abt our future life together as husband n wife . :)

no matter what , shes doesnt seem to mind how late it was.

and when we're out together alone , she goes crazy all over me

But now when im talking to her on the phone , sometimes she will tell me that shes feeling sleepy

And when we're together (in public) she doesnt hold my hands or hug me .. ( all that gurly stuff like she used to do)

instead i do it .. and it makes me pissed because its a girl's job right ?

and when we kiss in public , she doesnt want it to go on for more than 2 seconds and sometimes she tries to avoid it!! I dont think she dislikes me because she really wants to hang out with me alone.. but its jst the stuff that she does when im around her concerns me

whats wrong with her.. or me ??

help me guys !!

thanks

love u all

Ed

Originally posted by eddieboy

we've been "together" for almost 6 months

OUR definition of together = not going out yet but jst hanging out alone-(kissing,holding hands (stickin 2limits)

if this is your definition of "together" then you are not a couple

two people who are "not going out yet" are not dating.

Huh? You're 'in love' but 'not going out yet'??? When are you supposed to go out then - after the honeymoon?

I think the problem is that you thought you were 'in love' far too soon. Many relationships start out with a bang (literal or figurative) of infatuaton and then wane as the infatuation wears off and reality sets in. Other relationships start out quietly and heat up over time. I suspect yours is the first kind. Next time, don't be so hasty about falling 'in love'. And maybe go out for a while first.