Holy Hong Kong Girls Batman!

yxalitis

So I'm heading off to China for business, and on the way back, I'm staying in Hong Kong just one night, I've always been driven through it on the way to the mainland, but never experienced it.

I'm there from 12:00pm 16th until 5:00pm Monday.

And since I'm..well...me...I thought I should see if a nice HK girl would like to show me around, have a drink, dinner dance, etc.

And of course the possibility of more....

BUT, I don't just want to do the Wan Chan bar dealio, basically that's just prostitution parading as "easy girls looking for sex"

I not specifically looking for a hook up, just a nice girl to hang around with, if something happens, I prefer it to flow naturally, not be preordained by the circumstances in that bar scene.

I registered with Hong Kong Cupids, placed a simple ad, paid for one month membership ($30), and started searching.

This site includes ID verification, so you know the people are real, and adds to the safety factor.

My first search results, being quite specific about location, age, weight etc, netted me 1,000 results!!

I trimmed down even more, and starting sending out my request for company

for the night.

Oh

My

God

In Australia I might wait a week to get two replies

I had a mailbox full in a few hours!

And these are all young, pretty, sexy girls.

I whittled down some more, chatting to them and added the top dozen on What's App.

The more enthusiastic repliers I texted extensively, some even just called me outright!.

By that night, I was chatting to 4 different girls, all with good English, all more than willing to take me around on the Sunday, but all domestic girls, who have a curfew of about 9:00pm (Hard workers let me tell you!)

One absolute stunner, probably the prettiest of the bunch asked me to video chat, and after a while having a great time, , moved onto to video chat sex...my God!

I won't bore you with the details, but I have a few girls lined up to meet me in HK already, it took me TWO DAYS!

And, no, I' don't intend to see more than one, if one can't make it, I have a fall back plan, but I'm not going to schedule them in one after the other like guys visiting Thailand.

Seems there is a huge male shortage in HK...!

I'm already planning a return in late september!

Sounds like live-in domestic help (maid, etc) to me. Families who pay for domestic help and provide board and room also like to control, to a certain extent, comings and goings.

Glad the OP is seeing the differences in various demographics. Eyes open and no illusions. Women are women everywhere. They don't magically change due to a border. Feet on ground, firmly planted. Good luck!

LoveRefreshed
Sounds like live-in domestic help (maid, etc) to me. Families who pay for domestic help and provide board and room also like to control, to a certain extent, comings and goings.

Glad the OP is seeing the differences in various demographics. Eyes open and no illusions. Women are women everywhere. They don't magically change due to a border. Feet on ground, firmly planted. Good luck!

pff, various demographics? OP has straight up Asian fever. I wonder how many of them realize that he likes them because they are Asian, not because they are who they are.

Anyway, I'd skeptical of this website, it basically sounds like the same thing op is trying to avoid.

It's perfectly healthy to like anyone because of anything. Goes on every day. Some people enjoy and are attracted to certain cultures and don't know it until interacting with them. The OP is an adult and traveling on business so also is a responsible adult. He'll be fine, as will the HK ladies he might interact with.

• Like 1
LoveRefreshed

I am sure he'll be fine. However, having dated an Asian lady, and having known many of them.. our society has an Asian fetish. More than one of them have talked about how much they hate being seen as Asian and not as who they are.

Most women hate it when a stranger walks up and says "hey beautiful!"

you know why? It's because they want to be seen more than a sex object. It's the same thing, "hey babe, I like you.. because you're Asian". There's nothing wrong with tastes and liking what you like, but I just thought it was funny since every post from yxaltis involves an Asian woman and you're all like "various demographics" which cracked me up.

Anyway, I thought he was taking a break from women, but eh, I understand. I was just saying this sort of site sounds 'scamy', but I am cynical is ****. That is all.

• Like 3
HereNorThere

My friend tried one of these dating services and woke up in bathtub full of ice, stitches where his kidney was removed and a note that said "CALL 911!!"

• Like 4
  • Author
pff, various demographics? OP has straight up Asian fever. I wonder how many of them realize that he likes them because they are Asian, not because they are who they are.

Anyway, I'd skeptical of this website, it basically sounds like the same thing op is trying to avoid.

Asian girls KNOW and LIKE the fact that I prefer them! They think white girls are better looking and sexier, so they are pleasantly surprised.

An actual chat extract:

"Oh, you in Aus, why you not get sexy white girl"

"I prefer Asian woman"

"Oh really, wow!! :)"

As for the website...

Online Dating Safety Tips | Experience Online Dating - The Safe Way!

And:

Confirm your identity and show others your profile is genuine. Get the "Verified" badge on your profile by uploading your photo identification. Upload a scanned copy of a your passport, license or national ID to complete this step.

Yeah, real dangerous!

I'm more at risk simply walking the streets.

• Author
My friend tried one of these dating services and woke up in bathtub full of ice, stitches where his kidney was removed and a note that said "CALL 911!!"

He had another one, stop overreacting!

• Like 3
  • Author
IMore than one of them have talked about how much they hate being seen as Asian and not as who they are.

Most women hate it when a stranger walks up and says "hey beautiful!"

you know why? It's because they want to be seen more than a sex object. It's the same thing, "hey babe, I like you.. because you're Asian".

So if a girl you were chatting to said "I like [your ethnicity]", would you get up and leave in an huff, deeply offended?

I don't think so.

And these Asian woman, I guess they are Asian American, ie born and raised in a non Asian country?

LoveRefreshed

I don't know. No, if someone said "I like white dudes", it's cool. If someone said "I like you because you're a white dude", I probably wouldn't date her.

Of the Asians, one was Japanese and other 2 were Asian americans ya.

The Japanese girl specifically said the reason why she liked me so much was that I looked at her like shes "her name", and not just an Asian girl.

That is why I say what I say ;)

Also, I did think you were taking a break from the ladies.

• Author
I don't know. No, if someone said "I like white dudes", it's cool. If someone said "I like you because you're a white dude", I probably wouldn't date her.

Of the Asians, one was Japanese and other 2 were Asian americans ya.

The Japanese girl specifically said the reason why she liked me so much was that I looked at her like shes "her name", and not just an Asian girl.

That is why I say what I say ;)

Also, I did think you were taking a break from the ladies.

I don't say "I like you because you're Asian"

The world is full of Asian woman, I still date a specific person because of their unique qualities, of course, as we all do.

And, what happens in HK stays in HK...

It's precisely BECAUSE I'm having a break, this is the reward for my effort.

Like when you have that snickers bar after a week of dieting...

• Author
lol a lot of preparation for just one night in HK.

totally...

worth it!

Dude, I've already had phone sex with an absolute stunning woman!

I haven't even left Melbourne yet!

totally...

worth it!

Dude, I've already had phone sex with an absolute stunning woman!

I haven't even left Melbourne yet!

Guys really don't ask for much do they lol

Have you never had sex with stunning women before?

It's funny the way people are quick to claim anyone who might have a preference for Asians as having asian fever.

But you seldom hear white people dating within their race having Caucasian fever :)

Biologically it makes more sense to be attracted to different races. Diversity of genes and all that.

• Author
It's funny the way people are quick to claim anyone who might have a preference for Asians as having asian fever.

But you seldom hear white people dating within their race having Caucasian fever :)

Biologically it makes more sense to be attracted to different races. Diversity of genes and all that.

I thought the term was "Yellow Fever", because that's a clever pun.

• Author
I just wanna see the bags under his eyes when he gets back.:p

I getting the red eye overnight to Melbourne, landing at 6:00am, and going straight to work!

Be very careful! Some of these are scams, and watch out if you are in mainland China.

My uncle went to China for a business trip and got involved with prostitutes.

He went missing in 2004. There was a appeal for him and and if there were any witnesses but a bank had CCTV of my uncle with 2 men and was forced to take cash out.

Our family believe he was scammed by a woman and robbed by some men and murdered. His body has never been recovered.

Please stay safe and dont believe everything you see on these sites.

• Like 1
  • Author
Be very careful! Some of these are scams, and watch out if you are in mainland China.

My uncle went to China for a business trip and got involved with prostitutes.

He went missing in 2004. There was a appeal for him and and if there were any witnesses but a bank had CCTV of my uncle with 2 men and was forced to take cash out.

Our family believe he was scammed by a woman and robbed by some men and murdered. His body has never been recovered.

Please stay safe and dont believe everything you see on these sites.

I'm not hiring a hooker.

I am in constant communication with the woman I've shortlisted, they are the most polite, well spoken, and attractive woman I've ever met in online dating... They send me photos of their daily activities, mundane shopping trips, food they are eating. their openness and communication leaves the local girls dead in the water.

I ask for specific photos, and receive them, I have video chatted to them, and they are all who they say they are.

Some are workers living with their employees who get one lousy day off a week, until 9:00pm, when they have to go back home. These girls are legal immigrants paid by wealthy Chinese people, and their ID is verified on the HK Cupid website...unverified accounts I simply ignore.

There is a definite sense of loneliness, they are trapped working for low pay while they struggle to study to improve themselves. The ones I have retained communication with all have plans to get themselves to a better place through study and hard work. While they are domestic helpers they are provided for, meals, accommodation, and are safer than most workers in HK, which is, after all, considered safe city.

Whilst you may all point fingers at me and suggest I'm exploiting their loneliness, I have been nothing but honest and open with them from day one, I am not telling them I'm looking for a bride to bring back with me, or that there is some magic cinderella happy ending.

The girls want my company, for the time they can, to feel desired, sexy, and, yes, to relieve sexual frustration.

The others are in fact Chinese business woman, who are more independent, and with whom I only intend to spend the evening, after the worker girl has gone home.

This is much more a platonic arrangement, as frankly I'll be worn out sexually, and after a nice evening chatting and being shown the city.

Edited by yxalitis

"Whilst you may all point fingers at me and suggest I'm exploiting their loneliness"

Hang on a moment. I never said such a thing. All Im pointing out is just watch out for your own safety. I dont care what you do or who you do it with. Just stay safe.

• Like 1
"Whilst you may all point fingers at me and suggest I'm exploiting their loneliness"

Hang on a moment. I never said such a thing. All Im pointing out is just watch out for your own safety. I dont care what you do or who you do it with. Just stay safe.

As if, "most polite, well spoken, and attractive woman I've ever met in online dating... They send me photos of their daily activities, mundane shopping trips, food they are eating. their openness and communication leaves the local girls dead in the water.", can't possibly be scammers???

LOL!

Scammers obviously have scammer tattooed onto their foreheads. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
I thought the term was "Yellow Fever", because that's a clever pun.

Make sure you fill out the yellow fever questionnaire when you get back into melbourne :)

• Author
As if, "most polite, well spoken, and attractive woman I've ever met in online dating... They send me photos of their daily activities, mundane shopping trips, food they are eating. their openness and communication leaves the local girls dead in the water.", can't possibly be scammers???

LOL!

Scammers obviously have scammer tattooed onto their foreheads. :rolleyes:

So tell me, what scam are they playing?

There has to be an angle?

They have agreed to meet me in the hotel I'm staying at.

Alone

THEY are the ones at risk, techniocally

And, of the 1,000 girls in my first search, how many are scammers?

This is a site that absolutely and explicitly takes steps to reduce this occurrence, puts measures in place to prevent false c, has a reporting mechanism to get rid of fake posts, and YES< I did find some suspicious accounts, one had wording on the photo to "Not reply here, use this email address.

Reported

One girl who was supposed to have "excellent English" was obviously using a text translator, and redirected me to another website to"chat"

Reported.

The chances of me having been tripped up by the scammers when I chose these girls based on careful analysis of their texts, comments, situation.

A scammer is NOT who they say they are, if you suggest that these girls are NOT who they say they are, well, I have the hundreds of texts to reassure myself.

Jesus, get on the site and have a look for yoursefl!