Does she like me?

confusedman11111

confusedman11111

So I moved to a new college and met this girl. She's fantastic and I was pretty much interested in her since I first met her, but I never really spoke to her. It's been about 9 months since we first met and since then her friendship group has sort of merged with my own, and we've become a lot closer and speak a lot more. We went to a couple parties and events together, and all of her friends said "she really likes you" to me. However, we went to a party 2 nights ago, and at about 4:00AM I walked her back to her house and went home, and she sent me a message telling me to "message her when I got back". I messaged her and we chatted for a little while when I got back. I haven't seen her since then but her replies and responses to me via text and Facebook seem very short and dry, and I'm worried that she might have been put off me. Is this something to be worried about? I really like her and don't want to screw things up :(:(

LoveRefreshed

CALL HER.

ASK HER ON A DATE.

It's not messed up yet, but you are about to **** it all up.

Seriously, no face book, no texts. Call the number, voice to voice: "I would like to take you to _____, would you like to go on a date with me?"