Asked my gf (for sex). - update

kenmore

Well, I think I'm moving away. I had to tell my GF that last week when we met. She was OK with it but confused (as am I.)

It is sinking in and tonight we were texting. We have never had more than a kiss out of respect for the fact that I was married...now that's over.

We are in an awkward situation, just liking each other and just breaking up at the same time. Damn!

So, we started texting tonight and I decided it's now or never, I said "let's F*ck before I go."

She was all WTF? (I know, though she was cooler than that and said "IDK, seriously?") (that's not what she really said, I'm awaiting her answer)

So, this may turn out relly well or it may be the end of what we had which was not so much. I like her a lot and the potential of loving her is there, but if I have to leave, don't you think having sex is better than nothing?

Just asking.

Ken

Did you say it exactly like that, "let's F*** before I go?"

If so, that's pretty crappy and just sent her the message that you just want to get laid, and nothing else.

No girl wants to get that message.

• Like 12
  • Author

Pretty much.

I said maybe let's Fck before I leave.

Her first response was "I don't understand you, can you really be such a f*cked up *ss?

So I said yes, I can be.

Her reply was...well...let me think about this.

I think that is better than nothing which is the alternative. Really, I would like to be inside her and I know she wants me to be.

so...yes.

Justanaverageguy

Let's f*k before I go .... Jesus man wtf seriously ?

You don't have to be a poet or a absolute charmer to get laid .... but I think perhaps if you had raised this in a much more tactful way she would have been onboard. You may have shot yourself in the foot with "the way you asked" not what you asked.

• Like 15
Fleur de cactus

No love nor respect in what you were doing, better to keep going in different directions. She deserves better.

• Like 3

Lol, i admire how up front you are about it. But i don't understand why now.. I think one or both could get hurt. You've broken up, this is a big no no! Its like breakup sex, how sad.

• Like 1
HereNorThere

Ugh, dude, that's just not how it works with most women. Sure, they want it just as bad as dudes, but using f word and making it sound derogatory isn't going to win her over.

Dinner, flowers, candles, a little r&b music would have done it. Really? You said that? Damn man, maybe 1% of girls I've ever met would respond to that. You slow or something? Do you not see the major, glaring difference between men and women? You srs?

Do yourself a favor and go to craigslist and read the personal ads. Notice the differences between what women seeking men, men seeking women and men seeking men are. Women - seeking my soulmate / Men- seeking date and possibly sex/ men seeking men - I've got a 5 minute layover, who wants me to blow them in the airport?

Seriously, play the game or someone else will. You really think chicks respond to that? For real? One percent, maaaaaaybe and chances are you gonna owe her a few hundred when you're done. For real, for real, you said that? Really?

Edited by HereNorThere
  • Like 5
HereNorThere

Saddest part is you prolly could have bought 10 dollars worth of flowers, walked around the park and spent tomorrow putting salve on your scratch marks. I just don't even know where you'd even come up with some dumb sheet like that.

• Like 5
Pretty much.

I said maybe let's Fck before I leave.

Her first response was "I don't understand you, can you really be such a f*cked up *ss?

So I said yes, I can be.

Her reply was...well...let me think about this.

I think that is better than nothing which is the alternative. Really, I would like to be inside her and I know she wants me to be.

so...yes.

:laugh: I love her last response!

• Like 4

I actually like what you said. It's honest, if not romantic. It doesn't imply commitment to some long distance romance after you leave. It is what it is. We both want it, we both know it, take it now or leave it forever.

• Like 4

As to how well she will take this. I really think it depends on the existing relationship you have with her, her personality, and her expectations of this relationship going forward.

How did she take the fact you are leaving in the first place?

• Like 2

IMO, you will be lucky to ever hear from her again, chances are you just got filed in the "kick to the curb" pile for a comment like that.

• Like 4

if ever there was a question that would send your hopes to the bottom of the sea, I'd say that this was it.

No, man... No. Nope. Non. Nein. нет. いいえ

You and Rosie Palm and her friend Lou Bricant better get reacquainted and real soon if that's the best you can come up with.

• Like 6

I could see asking some girl you just met that.. as a way of getting right down to brass tacks.. but a girl you consider your GF and one you respect... no not really...

She is now thinking, he is moving away... and damn, was he that rude to his wife ?

• Like 3

I was married...now that's over.

some things are becoming clearer and clearer

• Like 3
mystikmind2005

Hmmm, now i know who wrote Russel Crows pick up lines in the movie 'a beautiful mind' lol

• Like 3
I actually like what you said. It's honest, if not romantic. It doesn't imply commitment to some long distance romance after you leave. It is what it is. We both want it, we both know it, take it now or leave it forever.

IOW--use it on a prostitute, not a girlfriend.

You have to let us know how this goes.

With her having to think about it, I suspect your chances of success are slim.

• Like 1
IOW--use it on a prostitute, not a girlfriend.

Not at all what I said!

They're breaking up while still heavily building sexual tension. It would be wrong, IMO, to lay on the romance and pretend there's more to it than grabbing one chance to experience this together before splitting up.

Sounds like she's considering it, too!

• Like 3
mystikmind2005
Not at all what I said!

They're breaking up while still heavily building sexual tension. It would be wrong, IMO, to lay on the romance and pretend there's more to it than grabbing one chance to experience this together before splitting up.

Sounds like she's considering it, too!

I think a goodbye scenario can be extremely romantic, because you know you may never see that person again, so you go all out to make the most of the time you have left. Texting to ask to FK is a total waste of something that could have been so much more amazing :(

• Like 2
she'll do it. 20 bucks says they f*ck lol

What an endearing old romantic you are - you'll be writing love poems next. :love:

• Like 6

"Lets f**k before I go." LOL that made my sunday morning. Cant stop laughing.

Anyways, I would never do goodbye sex. If you love her don't do that.

• Like 2
regine_phalange

The way you phrased it not exactly a turn-on, but it's not a total turn-off either. If you're the type of person to say things as they are in general, bluntly and honestly, I'd think that you're funny and for some reason I'd think that the sex would be fun. And it's definitely better than some men who think they're Hamlet.

• Like 2

Atta boy:cool:

Letting a woman know directly that you want her never hurts.

She'll come around.

• Like 3
Well, I think I'm moving away. I had to tell my GF that last week when we met. She was OK with it but confused (as am I.)

It is sinking in and tonight we were texting. We have never had more than a kiss out of respect for the fact that I was married...now that's over.

We are in an awkward situation, just liking each other and just breaking up at the same time. Damn!

So, we started texting tonight and I decided it's now or never, I said "let's F*ck before I go."

She was all WTF? (I know, though she was cooler than that and said "IDK, seriously?") (that's not what she really said, I'm awaiting her answer)

So, this may turn out relly well or it may be the end of what we had which was not so much. I like her a lot and the potential of loving her is there, but if I have to leave, don't you think having sex is better than nothing?

Just asking.

Ken

You're aren't seriously asking for an opinion on this are you? You're nominated for the Mr. Romantic of the Year Award.