Should I tell her I like her or not?

Appar85

I like this girl, but she might like someone that's in a relationship. I don't know if I should tell her or not? If not, I would like to maintain a potential friendship, but should I, knowing I will always want more?

Mary Shadows
I like this girl, but she might like someone that's in a relationship. I don't know if I should tell her or not? If not, I would like to maintain a potential friendship, but should I, knowing I will always want more?

Yes, tell her. You'll never know, unless you speak up. She may be feeling you too:)

Good luck!

Do not announce that you like her. Those kinds of declarations never work out. Instead work up the courage to ask her on a date. That you like her will be implied.

• Like 6
  • Author

She posted something on social media that she likes someone that she shouldn't. She also has been distance in the last two weeks.

tumblingdice

Ask her out for a casual thing, but don't express to her your feelings. Not just yet. Get to know who she really is, and let her get to know you. If you have a real connection, things will happen on their own. Maybe put together a group thing with some other friends and invite her along?

• Author

We did get together 2 and a half weeks ago. It was a little awkward. The chemistry wasn't all there, even though we have a lot of same interests. She was just coming off a break-up of a 3 year relationship, so I don't know?

She's not into you .....doesn't matter about the breakup....if you are really attractive to her.....she will not let anything get in the way to be with you....she's not feeling it.

She posted something on social media that she likes someone that she shouldn't. She also has been distance in the last two weeks.

Do you think it's more likely that you or the other guy is the person she shouldn't like? If you think it's not you, then do not tell her you like her & do not ask her out.

• Author

I don't believe I'm, I feel I will find it difficult to maintain a friendship with her, because I feel I will always want more. What should I do?

You are right. You can't be just friends when you want more. For now put some distance in your friendship. Unfollow her on social media, meaning don't have her stuff show up in your feed but don't unfriend her. Spend less time in her presence. Meanwhile, look around for somebody else to date. Once you have a loving GF she won't be as important.

• Like 1