dont know

hi I have been trying to get this girl i see in my class, after class we go out and have a great time,she recently broke up with her boyfriend. The problem is she never calls me and sometimes doesnt answer but when we are together we have a great time. I asked her out to dinner last week she never replied, i saw her two days later in class, and i was really distant. She kept trying to to get me to sit with her, but i ignored her attempts. Finally she she takes me aside and asks me why i invited her to dinner, so said just to have a bit. She told me that she is not ready to date, i said this was just an invitation to dinner. I really dont know what to do with her, we really enjoy each others company and there is a lot of chemistry between us.

She isn't ready yet. She needs to heal from her break up.

Leave her alone for a bit then ask her out again. Tell her this is what you are going to do. In a couple of weeks check in and see how she feels.

People need time between relationships to stop hurting. Its not good to bounce from one person to the next.

• Author

I had chances to kiss her and i missed them cause she was hurt. I don't know how to recreate these moments cause she is being distant and hesitant. Any tips.

Friends zoned. She is using you for the attention but when it comes up to be obligated to being romantic, she pulls away, because she wants none of that.

• Like 1

BTW if you were really hot, she wouldn't NEED time in between relationships.....she would be all over that.

BTW if you were really hot, she wouldn't NEED time in between relationships.....she would be all over that.

If she was hot for him, smackie.

OP, just keep ignoring her, even if she tells blah blah blah, don't buy it. Find another one.

• Author

i saw her again this week things went well at the end of the night i approached to kiss her she moved back but insisted on staying in the car with me she did not talk about the subject. The next day she sent me a funny message. And started talking to me more frequently. Yesterday i went camping with some friends. At the last minute she called me and asked to join and when she couldnt make it she told go ahead without me enjoy ur time. but seemed jelous i dont know what to do next