Dating 2 years, ignoring texts and calls?

danny12

My girlfriend has been ignoring me for 2 days. She is on social media, seems to be fine. But she won't answer a text and she put my calls on ignore. I don't get it. It was all just fine right before that. Now she won't even text me. I'm so worried there is about to be a break up.

mystikmind2005

Most likely thing is she is pissed off for some reason. And one thing i have learnt about women is that no matter what you did wrong, nothing will piss a woman off more than you not understanding what it was! lol

But we are men, sometimes we don't know what seems obvious to women, so what can you do? Just leave her alone, that's all you can do - and don't start guessing at her what you did wrong, that will piss her off even more.

• Like 1

If you honestly have no idea what you did wrong then you need to change your attitude. Text or leave a voicemail that you are not happy with her. Cause if anyone should be scared of a breakup, it should be her. Grow a pair

My girlfriend has been ignoring me for 2 days. She is on social media, seems to be fine. But she won't answer a text and she put my calls on ignore. I don't get it. It was all just fine right before that. Now she won't even text me. I'm so worried there is about to be a break up.

Do not reach out to her at all. Let her come to you if she is going to. If she never reaches out, so be it. It will show you who she really is and you'll be able to move on with dignity and no drama . . . If she does reach out to you and it's only been a couple of days, you listen to what she has to say. Don't question her in any way. That will come across as needy. Be strong and secure. You don't know why she's not responding, so making any comment before knowing could screw things up. Let her talk first. If she doesn't address the silence herself and seems to be behaving "normally", I'd let it go and continue to observe her behavior.

Do not reach out to her at all. Let her come to you if she is going to. If she never reaches out, so be it. It will show you who she really is and you'll be able to move on with dignity and no drama . . . If she does reach out to you and it's only been a couple of days, you listen to what she has to say. Don't question her in any way. That will come across as needy. Be strong and secure. You don't know why she's not responding, so making any comment before knowing could screw things up. Let her talk first. If she doesn't address the silence herself and seems to be behaving "normally", I'd let it go and continue to observe her behavior.

This advise would make sense after a few months of dating but after 2 years together you just ask what's going on instead of playing some mind games in the fear of coming across as needy.

This advise would make sense after a few months of dating but after 2 years together you just ask what's going on instead of playing some mind games in the fear of coming across as needy.

If she is disrespecting the 2 year relationship by doing what she is doing, she's being weak and needy and selfish. She wants you to run after her like a puppy?

Let her show you what this is about and face it herself like an adult. Let her do what she needs to do. You should stay right where you are and let her show you who she is now. She's pulled away for some reason and if she is still committed to the relationship, she will come to you. Do you want to reward bad behavior? She needs to see that this is unacceptable to you and you can address that when she does come to you. If she is usually otherwise upfront and communicative with you about things, this must be something significant to her and so she may need a little space. You don't know exactly what's what yet either.

Edited by Redhead14
  • Like 1