Why would he ask me this?

xobeautyxoo12

xobeautyxoo12

I am 19 and this guy that is my age that I knew from high school texted me first saying "Hey, how's it going", I said good and then all of the sudden he asked if I ever get horny. I told him that he should mind his own business and shouldn't be asking me questions like this. I asked him why he wanted to know and he said "because I'm really horny right now". Did I do the right thing?

I am 19 and this guy that is my age that I knew from high school texted me first saying "Hey, how's it going", I said good and then all of the sudden he asked if I ever get horny. I told him that he should mind his own business and shouldn't be asking me questions like this. I asked him why he wanted to know and he said "because I'm really horny right now". Did I do the right thing?

I would not have responded at all or ever communicatec with him again!

• Like 2

Why would he ask you this? Because he see's no value in you other than your vagina!

I agree with Redhead, I wouldn't have even responded. Well maybe, but it wouldn't have been very nice.

• Like 2

He probably asked you and several other girls the same question so he can see which one of you are down for a sexting conversation. Then later he'll show his friends for entertainment. :lmao:

• Like 1

Why are you worried you did the wrong thing? All he wants is sex. You established your boundaries with him. Block him.

• Like 1