In love with a girl I met online?

jack666

Hello everybody. This is my first post and I wanted to share my story and get some advice. I'm 20 year old guy who study in college. I almost never had a girlfriend before because I was scared of heartbrake. When I was in high school I loved one girl from my class and I chased her but she didn't want to be with me. It was so painful and since then I tried to avoid all sort of romance. I used facebook just to keep in touch with friends and share interesting stuff with people I already know but one day some girl sent me a friend request and when I checked her profile picture she was the girl whom I saw in supermarket near home. I accepted it and she started to like my posts and pictures and poke me. It went like this for almost a year and last week I decided to talk with her online and we talked for the first time but the conversation wasn't that great. So after that I thought that she doesn't like me and tried to forget her but I just can't. I think about her all the time now. I want to talk with her again but I don't want to annoy her or make her think that I'm needly. I'm so confused guys :confused:.

PS: I'm not native english speaker so pardon me if I made a lot of mistakes.

Edited by jack666
ExpatInItaly

You need to grow a backbone, man!

Ask her if she'd like to meet for coffee. Online communication isn't that scintillating at the best of times. See if she would like to carry on the conversation offline.

And a big hint: us ladies can smell a lack of confidence a mile away, and it's not a turn-on. Muster up your courage, OP!

• Like 1