My darlings I think I may have attracted a pervert...

Toodaloo

Not that this is a bad thing mind! But I have just be raising an eye brow or two...

My last date googled my phone number and came up with my facebook page... He told me all about it. I thought it a bit weird at the time but shrugged my shoulders as it doesn't really bother me.

I got a bit fed up at work so googled the phone numbers of other two chaps that I have been speaking to. The one I have become friends with is exactly who he says he is....

... The quiet one that I have yet to meet. Very different story. The photos could be him in his younger days. His name is different and he is also a member of several alternative sex clubs...

If he has been lying to me about his name he is gone... I would love to know what the explanation is...

Do not ask me how I find them because I really do not know. :o

• Like 4

People use fake names in face book so they are harder to find. Doubt it is the other way around.

Sex clubs eh?

• Author
People use fake names in face book so they are harder to find. Doubt it is the other way around.

Sex clubs eh?

Sadly not a great one either... :(

Will make an interesting conversation...

Not that this is a bad thing mind! But I have just be raising an eye brow or two...

My last date googled my phone number and came up with my facebook page... He told me all about it. I thought it a bit weird at the time but shrugged my shoulders as it doesn't really bother me.

I got a bit fed up at work so googled the phone numbers of other two chaps that I have been speaking to. The one I have become friends with is exactly who he says he is....

... The quiet one that I have yet to meet. Very different story. The photos could be him in his younger days. His name is different and he is also a member of several alternative sex clubs...

If he has been lying to me about his name he is gone... I would love to know what the explanation is...

Do not ask me how I find them because I really do not know. :o

These ppl had all this (including phone numbers) on their FB? Dayum. :eek:

• Author

Update.

Its not him. Well it is as its his photo etc but the account was set up by an ex of his who turned bitter several years ago.

He was highly embarrassed but we had a laugh and I told him that if he was going to be part of sex groups at least make them higher quality ones!!! :D

All is good but sadly it appears he is more "vanilla" than I had hoped so if anything does progress I may have to "train" him up a bit!!!

Lois_Griffin
Update.

Its not him. Well it is as its his photo etc but the account was set up by an ex of his who turned bitter several years ago.

He was highly embarrassed but we had a laugh and I told him that if he was going to be part of sex groups at least make them higher quality ones!!! :D

All is good but sadly it appears he is more "vanilla" than I had hoped so if anything does progress I may have to "train" him up a bit!!!

LOL. I wouldn't believe that lame story if you paid me.

My girlfriend thought her husband was cheating on her a few years ago, so she set up a fake profile on AdultFriendFinder to see if he had a profile (we could only see the search results with a profile). In skimming the local profiles of pervs looking for action, I was pretty shocked to see SEVERAL guys on there who also had profiles on the dating site I was currently a member of at that time. I made a mental note NOT to have anything to do with any of them if they wrote to me.

I'd have some SERIOUS doubts about quiet guy. Very serious doubts....

• Like 1
LOL. I wouldn't believe that lame story if you paid me.

I'd have some SERIOUS doubts about quiet guy. Very serious doubts....

I wouldn't either.

He can get a fake account deleted on fb easily by reporting it.

An ex from years ago???!!!!

• Author

I am actually quite broad minded about things like this. As long as they are honest and we can discuss what we both find acceptable and not acceptable and find ways to work within those boundaries I am absolutely fine.

In his case I really do not think I have to worry. He was genuinely shocked, embarrassed and upset about it. Apparently one of his friends found another one years ago and he had that deactivated/ deleted. He didn't know this one was up as well. It hasn't been used for years. He reported it last night it has been taken down already. The search is now coming up with his own profile.

I teased him about it and his responses were genuine and those that you would expect an innocent person to give.

I am not going to worry.

• Like 1
  • Author
Well, that is good to hear. Now you can train HIM to be the exact pervert you want him to be! :)

He did say he would try to be a bit more adventurous if I liked it and showed him what I liked... I think he may get scared with some of it... :lmao:

Honestly Toodles, I can't understand why you even have to look. The men in your area must be dense.

He will come, I'm sure. All the wondering you are going through in the mean time.......well, good stories at least. Hope also good fun for you, fing idiots. :)

• Like 1
  • Author
Honestly Toodles, I can't understand why you even have to look. The men in your area must be dense.

He will come, I'm sure. All the wondering you are going through in the mean time.......well, good stories at least. Hope also good fun for you, fing idiots. :)

Just discovered (via a legitimate facebook search lol) that this guy and I have mutual friends... So another plus point.

• Like 1
  • Author
:lmao:............

Yup...

Nothing to say to that is there!!!

I think my first impression is good. I think he is an OK kinda guy. We shall see when I eventually meet him.

Yup...

Nothing to say to that is there!!!

I think my first impression is good. I think he is an OK kinda guy. We shall see when I eventually meet him.

Lucks! Don't let any one get you down Toodaloo, ever. It's plain to see that you are one of a kind in the best possible way. :)