My ex-fling texted me after 4 months of no contact

He annoyed me about 4 months ago, and I asked him not to contact me again. He agreed and went no contact. A few days ago, he texted me again out of the blue, saying that he would give me the hot passionate sex, and that was why he contacted me again. He aslo said that we would go out for dinner and then come back to my place

Does this guy miss me or he just needs some sex? Any ideas?

Reads to me like he misses hot passionate sex and figures you'll provide it. According to you, that "why he contacted (you) again".

On the upside, he is willing to buy you dinner, first.

Is he planning an actual 1.5-2 hour meal in a sit-down restaurant, or the drive-thru at a McDonalds?

Might sway your decision on whether or not you stick to your imposed-and-requestedNC.

Good luck with your decision.

He already told you what he wants - he wants sex. ("...saying that he would give me the hot passionate sex, and that was why he contacted me again")

Give him a pass.

• Like 3
  • Author
Reads to me like he misses hot passionate sex and figures you'll provide it. According to you, that "why he contacted (you) again".

On the upside, he is willing to buy you dinner, first.

Is he planning an actual 1.5-2 hour meal in a sit-down restaurant, or the drive-thru at a McDonalds?

Might sway your decision on whether or not you stick to your imposed-and-requestedNC.

Good luck with your decision.

You are more negative than me

Nope we will go to the restaurant

You are more negative than me

Nope we will go to the restaurant

You don't know that for a fact...for all you know, I might have caved on my demand of NC from him for a drive-thru Happy Meal during non-peak hours.

And, after just 2 months.

You do know you're simply setting the NC-clock back to "zero" after making it four months in, riiiiight?

Again and still, good luck to you.

OP, you seem interested in his gesture. The guy had guts to put it so bluntly out of the blue after such a long time. Maybe this bluntness is working... He seems like a winner; if you aren't opposed to it, you aren't the loser either I suppose.