Should I accept his Facebook friend request?

1Jessie86

I dated a guy for a few weeks last winter. He's gorgeous and an awesome catch with a great head on his shoulders. He then disappeared (we stopped texting and we stopped hanging out.) I specifically remember my last text to him was "Ok I can take a hint." haha Never heard back from him andd I'm still not sure why. Out of nowhere, he sent me a Facebook friend request yesterday, should I accept? Opinions?

Clearly you like him so accept the request. It's Facebook not a marriage proposal. Dont message him though, your last text came off as high maintenance in my opinion trying to get a rise outta him so let him come to you this time

I dated a guy for a few weeks last winter. He's gorgeous and an awesome catch with a great head on his shoulders. He then disappeared (we stopped texting and we stopped hanging out.) I specifically remember my last text to him was "Ok I can take a hint." haha Never heard back from him andd I'm still not sure why. Out of nowhere, he sent me a Facebook friend request yesterday, should I accept? Opinions?

No, I would not. I prefer not being *friends* with people who blew me off in the past, men or women.

In fact I had a female friend blow me off last year, and about a month ago, she sent me three separate FB friend requests.

I ignored them.

• Like 3

I don't see any upside to accepting his "friend request." He faded before without explanation. What's the point in pursuing it? Pass on him.

• Like 1
Fleur de cactus

Ignore him, he is not worth it! He disappeared without any explanation and ignored your comment, now it is your turn to ignore him. This is not for revenge, I only don't think that he has any good intention for you, not at least about relationships, he is a jerk, player.