What does it mean if the girl doesn't respond to date schedule or compliments?

So I have been dating this girl from a chinese online site for about a months now and I noticed something interesting about her responses on text. First of all, she is super busy sometimes working till late PM and i am in similar type of job to understand that and she tries hard to make the dates work. What I do notice is that when i text her about setting the next date she doesn't really say anything especially recently where she had to cancel our date because she had to go on a trip with her mom who is visiting from another country. I have been trying to reschedule with her these past few days where i lead in with some casual talk but once i bring up rescheduling she stops responding. However, if i say something else hours later she does respond to that....

Is this because she doesn't want to commit yet and silence is her "i dont know" answer? I am pretty sure we both enjoyed our dates so i dont think that is an issue... Maybe some girls are like that?

Also, i noticed that when i mention how I enjoy being with her she doesn't say anything either... she is traditional chinese maybe shy and dont know what to respond with? Like if she thinks she say yes it would be a "commitment" of some sort?

• Author
She doesn't know if she wants to go out with you or not. And I think she's leaning toward not.

well the weird thing is we have been going out... and she has been doing this the whole time... if she doesnt want to go out why doesnt she say so instead of postponing the dates? I mean i had girls saying "i will get back to you" and never does... maybe she is too shy or not trusting yet? From what i have gathered she probably recently broke up because when i casually asked her why the dating website she said "new start".

OMG! This is the same situation Im in too. Im dating a girl or trying to date for for months Ive asked her for a date but she would alwys say "I ll get back to you", "we can do something, then".

I got a little tired of it so I called her up on it. I was speaking to her by text and one of says she would be free. I decided to call her on it by say "You, free? Like never"! and she then gave me dates she was free!!

Fast forward till now and I went on a date with her. Took me a lot of patience and time though and lots of persistance!

Why do girls do this? They`re worried in case they make you feel upset so they dont just say NO.

• Author
OMG! This is the same situation Im in too. Im dating a girl or trying to date for for months Ive asked her for a date but she would alwys say "I ll get back to you", "we can do something, then".

I got a little tired of it so I called her up on it. I was speaking to her by text and one of says she would be free. I decided to call her on it by say "You, free? Like never"! and she then gave me dates she was free!!

Fast forward till now and I went on a date with her. Took me a lot of patience and time though and lots of persistance!

Why do girls do this? They`re worried in case they make you feel upset so they dont just say NO.

On a sidenote, when is appropriate (or how many dates) to ask her to be exclusive? It is not necessarily being your girlfriend but next level right? But would asking this to someone who MAY NOT know the term be offensive as if you think she's playing the field (whether true or not...)? I do enjoy her company very much and would like to move forward...

9/10 times they don't want to go out with you.

You're not worth their time or words.

• Author
9/10 times they don't want to go out with you.

You're not worth their time or words.

but why does she bother going out still? thats the part i dont get...

Busy people are really good at scheduling. If she wanted to spend time with you, she'd put you on her calendar, even it was a week out. The fact that you get noncommittal answers screams that she is not interested.

• Author
Busy people are really good at scheduling. If she wanted to spend time with you, she'd put you on her calendar, even it was a week out. The fact that you get noncommittal answers screams that she is not interested.

Fair enough but unless i am missing signals on dates she seems to really enjoy heraelf though. I do want to ask her again about rescheduling but not sure if i should call her maybe friday night before she goes to nyc,sunday when she gets back or monday? I know she hangs out with her mom a lot so i want to schedule earlier before she schedule something with her but dont want to get annoying....

Why don't you just ask her what she is thinking? You can share how you feel and let her know that you want to see her, that you enjoy spending time with her, but you don't want to waste her time or yours if she really isn't interested. If all else fails honest and open communication seems to be a great option!

I'd call her after she gets back. At least then you can legitimately ask how her trip was.

• Author
I'd call her after she gets back. At least then you can legitimately ask how her trip was.

Yeah i hope she doesn't give me the i am too tired to think excuse though.